[A-RP] Stormwind Farmer's Market - May 6th

Just a couple of days! See you all in Stormwind.

Tomorrow night! Let’s get together for some casual market RP in Stormwind! :bell_pepper: :corn: :tomato:

1 Like

Tonight!! We’ll see you at 6 server!! :corn::tomato::carrot:

1 Like

Excited for this :smiley:

Only a few minutes to go. Come on out and sell or buy your produce!

The Farmer’s Market was a hit! It was great to see so many out and RPing!

A HUGE thank you to everyone that ran a stall and came out to shop! Stormwind was hopping!

2 Likes

We had such a good time at the Stormwind Farmer’s Market that it’s coming to town again!

September 10th!

Reserve a spot or just show up to vendor! Bring your best harvest veggies, brewfest brews, pups for sale, meats, baked goods, or anything crafted… all’s welcome!

We’ll see you there!

The next Stormwind Farmer’s market is a month away!

This isn’t just fruits and veggies, this is also a place to sell any of your wares that are homemade and crafted by you!

We are open to vendors. Just drop a line here if you’d like to set up a little stall to sell your wares!

Coming soon! I know I’m not the only one looking forward to our next farmer’s market!

I’ve got my wagon hitched up and baskets of veggies are being loaded.

Can’t wait for the upcoming market! See you all in Stormwind!

I would like to request location 6 or 7. flexible in case someone else has a strong preference.

“Quilen & Cloud Teas” - homemade dumplings and refreshing chilled beverages.

1 Like

I put you on the list for spot 6! We look forward to seeing y’all there!

This saturday we shall shop… in Stormwind!

1 Like

Super late, but would it be cool if I wandered around and handed out balloons to guests? :rofl:

Of course!

2 Likes

For those needing an anchor, I’m on Arahja-WyrmrestAccord

apologies for dashing away while the market was still busy. Was a ton of fun. first chance I’ve had to vend in quite a while, and I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thanks for coming out! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Another great farmer’s market in Stormwind! A huge thank you to our vendors and to all our guests that came out to shop! Also a huge thank you to Kahleem for being an amazing greeter and bringing enertainment and cheer to all.

2 Likes