[A - RP/PvX]<Kalimdor Collective> is recruiting!

<Kalimdor Collective> is a non-military organization dedicated to protecting the people and lands of Kalimdor. Our ongoing mission includes travelling to the corners of Azeroth and beyond in order to preserve the traditions and history of Kalimdor, and Azeroth as a whole.

Our endeavors often take us away from our home at Feathermoon Stronghold, but we are also intent on keeping a close eye on the homefront, especially in recent times.

((OOC))

<Kalimdor Collective> is an RP/PvX guild, with regular rp events at least once a week, normal raids once a week, and Mythic + happening almost nightly depending on turnout.

We accept all races and classes, as long as your character shares our IC mission, and is level 80 or above.

Stop by kalimdorcollective.shivtr.com for more information, or contact Maeshkin in game, or on discord at headlocks#1857

9 Likes

An amazing guild filled with amazing people. Come join us!

2 Likes

I can quite honestly say they are some of the kindest, most understanding and respectable individuals I have had the pleasure of playing with and I am proud of all of them.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t hate a few more Dwarves because ye can never have too many Dwarves :wink:

1 Like

nudge

still looking for more folks to join our awesome community!

1 Like

Once upon a time (before I “quit” for a year and void elves brought me back) I was in this guild on my night elf rogue. I don’t expect anyone to remember me, but her name was Lidieaya. Everyone was awesome. I just wanted to say you all deserved more than my ghosting you and I’m sorry.

Also: people should totally join. It’s a great group of people.

2 Likes

I remember you Lidieaya! The rogue who loved apples I believe it was. No hard feelings regarding the absence, Interest wanes, you’re good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup! That’s me. She’s actually a male void elf now (I like them, they’re everything I wanted from belves in BC: Alliance, purple, and sparkly). My fiance took her Horde side when I quit and I brought her back as that. The rogue that used to be Lidieaya is actually in my bank guild now. He’s basically homeless… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

<sits down a warm batch of homemade double chocolate brownies as bait…I mean, to welcome people>

1 Like

A number of us are milling about Lion’s watch chatting and looking for potential recruits!

Stop by and say Hello! :smiley:

Oh, hello there! Tonight we take our first steps into Uldir, we are still looking for more new friends for pve, rp, and pvp on occasion. Come join us!

kalimdorcollective.shivtr.com

1 Like

Bump, bump, bump it up!

1 Like

Happy Feast of Winterveil!

<sets out ale to trap----I mean, welcome the Dwarves>

1 Like

Friendly Winter’s Veil nudge. Hope everyone is having a festive holiday season!

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

I didn’t get to spend much time with these guys as I eventually got busy with life and switched to the Horde but this group is excellent. I recommend them. As far as I know they have frequent rp events and give everyone a chance to shine and develop their characters.

3 Likes

Thank you Velothra for the kind words. <3

1 Like

A fantastic guild indeed. This group has my endorsement as well.

2 Likes

Aww, thank you Feyahni <3. Your velf was such a treasured addition and hope you and your character are both doing well.

2 Likes