[A - RP/PvX]<Kalimdor Collective> is recruiting!

I’m getting back into playing WoW and I’d love to try some RP. I’m an RP noob and haven’t ever been involved in group RP. Do you guys accept players who aren’t veteran RP’ers? Also, I know you said level 80+, but is that to partake in guild events, or just to join the guild?

1 Like

Unfortunately, yes. The level requirement is for joining the guild itself. We want to make sure you are as invested in your character as we would be as a guild. Being level 80+ tells us that you have committed to the character enough that you will stick around once you join us.

As with alot of guilds, we have seen alot of lower level characters join, and then leave after they lose interest in the character. I am not saying you are one of these cases, but we just like to be safe.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Even if you don’t decide to join us when you’re bigger, feel free to hit any member with a KC tag up for RP. I promise we are very friendly and love meeting new people. I myself am an RP casual and never take my RP too seriously (and I may or may not have a secret love affair with Dwarves :wink: ).

Best of luck to you Halbjorn! Have fun in your adventures.

2 Likes

Your guild sounds really amazing, but I’ve never really RP’d and I don’t have much interest in doing so. I’m 100% supportive of people who do RP, and I enjoy watching it as well, I’m just not up for it. Do you accept people who don’t RP and are looking for a cool group of people to hang out with and do non-hardcore PvE and stuff?

I still know quite a bit about the lore, and I do “RP” in my head (if that makes sense?) a lot of the time, I just don’t have much of a character background or anything.

2 Likes

Hello Akkires,

We have several characters that either RP casually or not at all and it works out well. We do many other things (pve - normal raiding/m+s; pvp; randomness) that aren’t RP. We just ask that all members, whether they RP or not, to be respectful of those that do. :slight_smile:

And, it may be worth noting, that I personally didnt RP for the first year I joined WrA. I came to WrA to find more of an active community like what the old servers use to have many years ago and wasn’t looking for RP at all. So I completely get being on an RP server and not being an active RPer.

2 Likes

We’ve have many wonderful new people join us in the past few weeks but still open for a few more. …also, wtb a nice lumberjack Dwarf for…reasons. :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Our RP campaign continues January 19th. So now would be the perfect time to sign up if you were so inclined. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am pumped for the new campaign starting tomorrow! KC can finally get involved in the battle for Darkshore!

4 Likes

<sits down homemade moonberry pie and warm, freshly brewed tea>

Looking for a few more friends with hearty appetites. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our first trip into the new raid went really well! Still looking for more people to come join the fun!

1 Like

Bump this! I joined KC about 2 months ago looking for an RP guild that was more community than anything else. Its been awesome exploring content and running stuff with this group of easy goin’ folks, and there’s been some awesome RP as well. If you are looking for a home, apply!

2 Likes

Still looking for a few more kind souls to join (and bring snacks). :wink:

1 Like

lays out a plate of cookies

2 Likes

devours cookies from DK friend with impeccable taste

Still looking for a few more. Weekly no pressure RP, casual raiding, M+s, snacks…what more could you want? :wink:

Bump for great justice. Come join us!

I’ve been here a couple weeks now and have to say this guild is fantastic! Everyone is warm and welcoming. Tavern night RP is casual with no pressure. Raiding is actually an enjoyable experience even if you’re ahem lowest on the DPS chart. There are people online almost every time I login no matter the time of day and they’re willing to help you and answer silly questions whether it’s related to your PvP talents or RP ideas. If you’re looking for a good guild but still hesitant, just give it a try. <3

Edit: I promise I’m actually in the guild but my name change and guild are neither one showing up here!

1 Like

Great guild full of great folks. Truly a pleasure going to their events!

1 Like

Pulls this post out of the abyss

We have N BDA, and Normal Crucible down, possibly venturing into heroics soon, and our RP is as lively as ever. Come join us!

1 Like