[A-RP] [Pandaria/Pandaren] The August Accord

Aloha Folk!

It’s been a heck of a long time since I’ve swung into world of warcraft and I guess you could say I’m getting back into it, heh.

I just had a question, I’m a little bit shy when it comes to joining guilds and what not, and I’m kinda dipping my toes to find a home again. Does the August Accord do any public roleplay, where people might be able to join in like a social night? Or even do you allow people to spectate some of the events you do? (Sorry if this an out of blue question!)

And I guess I’m also interested asking if you folk participate in doing dungeons/raids together or even PvP?

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply in advance :)!

EDIT: My questions were answered in a discord message! Thank you!

I’m hecka interested in this on my Monk! >:D

We’re still around!

After an extended break from the end of the school year until pretty much now, we’re back in session dealing with a Mogu incursion in the Krasarang Wilds, and shifty void happenings in the Vale! If you’re interested in a Pandaren guild, stop on by our discord and give an application!

https://discord.gg/xHJURxc

The Accord ventured into the Krasarang Wilds in an attempt to gain a foothold against a Mogu invasion, only to be met with no resistance, sans a void-maddened farmer. Something fishy is going on, here!

frick heck

Is it going to be fish? I heard N’Zoth likes fish.

Wait what’s an N’zoth?

The Celestials are in peril! And so is the greater state of the cosmos.
We’ve just got whisked out of Pandaria and are on an adventure in Ardenweald!
We’re still recruiting if you wish to join us on a trip through the shadowlands - or at least this small part of it!

Pandas through death!