[A-RP] [Pandaria/Pandaren] The August Accord

Big reworks coming to the guild! The site is mostly defunct, now applicants can simply join our discord and be met with an application page! We're still at ToA, come see us!
I have returned to the Accord! Guild's looking better and more panda friendly than ever!

We're all battlin' for Azeroth right now (and mostly for the Alliance!) but we'll return to our usual events soon!
bamp
It is said that rubbing a panda's tummy will bring ten years of good fortune.
Bring more pandaren to the altar. Or else...
m o r e p a n d a s
Pands
I'm sorry for the shameless bump everyone, but I'd like to point out that the August Accord here is one of the best things to happen to me on MG and a real motivating factor to get on every day, at least for me. Pandaren roleplay isn't particularly rare any more, if you at least look for it, but here it's at top-quality, top-notch in both events, random tavern RP, combat, and of course, community. Zushou is a wonderful GM and very present, and I just know that this guild will live for a very, very long time. I'm proud to be a member of it, even if I can't make it to every event. For Pandaria!
Does this still exist and do you all run Pandarian content together?
09/23/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Mistsoffury
Does this still exist and do you all run Pandarian content together?

Of course, we're very active and kicking still!

I'm not sure exactly what you mean with "Pandarian content," but if you mean PvE MoP stuff, then no, not exactly. Unless someone's needing transmog from MoP content, some of our members do help out with that sort of stuff. But as for actively running it, no.

As for Pandarian RP, then you've come to the right place! Our campaign has events going back and forth from our refugee base in Pandaria to fighting against pirates and other brigands upon Kul Tiras!

We always are looking for more Pandaren and other non-Pandaren characters too! We've got a home for anyone who's interested in Pandaria/Pandaren-based RP.
Bestest guild ever.
Well I boosted a hunter this morning, let's give it a go. I only pray that I don't have to know anything about the Alliance but I feel that this is a worthy enough cause to have an Ally-side alt. My Horde hunter is the one who did all of the work in Pandaria so far with the reps and such so I feel that it is only fitting to have a hunter keep up the good fight. My hunter's name is Shashoot which was somehow available lol. Get it, I shoot sha!
Sorry for the late response! We'd be happy to have you. Feel free to join our discord and apply at: http://discord.gg/xHJURxc
bamp
As a Mogu, I support this guild.
As a Pandaren, I do too.
Bamp. Port Crane has been saved from the wrath of the Zandalari trolls and Mogu!
pandas have never done anything wrong change my mind
10/29/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Zushou
pandas have never done anything wrong change my mind

You didn't fight in the War of the Ancients.

We just finished a the big finale of our latest campaign last night! Lots of people almost died, and we’re now going to be rolling in our new system with ITEMS!