[A-RP] [Pandaria/Pandaren] The August Accord

((New thread due to outdated information in the starting post.))

As tensions rise between the Alliance and the Horde, and the thundering march of the Legion is silenced with the loss of their master, the time has come for Pandaria to heal. Between the destruction of the Peak of Serenity and continued attacks upon the Celestial Temples, Pandaria's culture and home remain under constant threat, lacking the guardians and faithfuls of yesteryear as more Pandaren leave to explore new lands.

It falls to us to protect Pandaria and its beloved Celestials - to the noble hearts who would seek to defend the place they call home. To the students, scholars, and soldiers of the August Accord, who work tirelessly to preserve Pandaria's history and uphold the virtues of the August Celestials - and to glean whatever ancient wisdoms the Celestials would impart in return.

Any interested in the August Accord may seek out Jiwen Tzhu Zushou Leung, or Cahae for further information or contact. May Hope live forever in your hearts.

((The August Accord is an experienced guild looking for members interested in roleplay focused on Pandaria and the Celestials in particular. Using a simplified version of D&D for our D20 style events, we encourage character creativity above all else, and do not wish you to be limited. Teachings, sermons and social gatherings are also in the timetable for our guild, for those that are not combat-inclined and simply seek to make friends, or seek enlightenment. While the guild primarily leans towards Pandaren and monks, anyone with a good reason to help out Pandaria is more than welcome to do so.

Feel free to join our discord at http://discord.gg/xHJURxc to apply/message one of our officers, or send an in-game message/mail to Zushou/Cahay/Lanfei to get ahold of someone!))

((We're also eagerly awaiting to see the story/plot of BfA. Should there be a good reason, we may turn our focus more towards the faction war.))
2 Likes
Bump!
The August Accord is a friendly and inclusive environment. I joined recently and although I haven't been to many events, the ones I have participated in were entertaining and I've had a great time all around. The most recent campaign was also well-written and had an engaging story. Everyone in the guild is welcoming and fun to chat with and I look forward to future events with the Accord.
Morning bump!
Super fun guild, gonna go ahead and bump this!
aa
:3c
Mogu bump
Bamp
:3c
Make Pandaria Great Again and make the Horde pay for it
This needs more love! ♥
This needs more MOGU.
Less Mogu, Less Mogu! They stab too much.
April Fools with Pandaren is never a good thing.
battle for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzeroth
garrosh did everything wrong
whom'st'v'd
Many Borks and Panda Noises to be had here.
04/29/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Vivlee
Many Borks and Panda Noises to be had here.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa