[A-RP] Noblegarden in Thundermar - April 23rd

It is said that denizens of the Alliance have enjoyed Noblegarden for countless generations as a celebration of life, friendship, and fertility. Ever the patrons of nature, residents of Thundermar have graciously chosen to open their revelries this year to allies from across Azeroth. It’s sure to be an eggcellent eggsperience!

🌺 Noblegarden in Thundermar 🌼

Presented by Starcopse, Loviattar, Thrask/Volairs, Maeshkin, Cyli, Jiro/Estal, Marnïe, and Feyahni

Event Poster: https://i.imgur.com/GEkv7Ti.jpg
Event Map: https://tinyurl.com/NiTEventMap
Event Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPqTo-pmK0zfiELn4VmBdEjBgGuK4OaPr
When: Saturday, April 23rd 2022 at 4:30pm (server time)
Where: Thundermar, Twilight Highlands
Faction: Alliance (Proxy alts welcome!)
Dress Code: Casual and airy
Anchor: Estal-WyrmrestAccord

Activities

💐 Floral Bloom Opening Ceremony  [4:30pm]

Early arrivals to the festival are invited to participate in a brief, time-honored tradition among druids and shaman, invigorating the latest blossoms of nature and marking the full bloom of spring on Azeroth.

Obtaining the newly added [Spring Florist’s Pouch] toy is strongly recommended (but not required!) for this activity.

🐇 Bunny Hop Racing Game  [5:20pm]

Hop, skip, and jump your way to victory in this lighthearted competition! By harnessing the power of branches enchanted with druidic magic, participants will find themselves temporarily shapeshifted into cute, agile bunnies and made to race along a predetermined track. The first one to cross the finish line wins!
Rules

Participants will gather round and be turned into cute little bunnies via the magic of the Blossoming Branch item! From there, they will be directed to line up at the designated start flag. Racers must then toggle RP walk for their character. On the referee’s mark, they will hop along the designated track in pursuit of victory.

• Racers must remain in their bunny transformation for the entire duration of the race.
  • Racers must have RP walk toggled for the entire duration of the race.
  • Participants who disable RP walk at any time during the race will be disqualified.
  • Racers cannot utilize any spells or items during the race (especially those that may pertain to movement such as Stealth/Prowl, Blink, or Soulshape)
  • Racers must stay on the designated path and not cut corners.

Referees will be present for the duration of the activity to ensure these rules are followed.

🥚 The Great Noblegarden Egg Hunt  [6:30pm]

The premiere pastime during every Noblegarden, this year promises glory and riches for anyone who can find the coveted Magnificent Painted Eggs hidden amongst the foliage of the Highlands!
Rules

Participants will be called to a specific location within Thundermar town limits as designated egg placers venture into the nearby forest and hide their eggy treasures where deemed most suitable! On the mark of the host, participants will then be led out to the hunting area, and let loose - good luck to those hunting for the elusive Magnificent Painted Eggs!

🌸 Seasonal Spring Vendors  [Continual]

As sure as Noblegarden is a time to spread the joy of spring with others, so too is it a ripe opportunity to invest in the hard work of community businesses intent on honoring the themes of the holiday.

We are proud to feature the talents of:

:crescent_moon: Moonhearth Bakery :cake:Operated by Cylious
A bakery offering spring-themed sweets & drinks!
Menu Link: www.tinyurl.com/MoonhearthNoblegarden

:robot: Tyrman’s Tinker Toys :hammer_and_wrench:Operated by Tyrman Bladebreaker
Authentic Gnomish made toys, robotics, and fireworks! Come by to pick up a Noblegarden rabbot for the festivities!
Poster Link 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CamXGC8jEtCUbA3X6ib7XnQ16AciSnFT/view
Poster Link 2: https://twitter.com/SaltyTyrman/status/1517320721269202945/photo/1

I am currently looking to recruit additional themed vendors to host stalls during the event! If you’re interested in signing up, please check out the information within the tab below.

Stall Sign-Up Info Please fill out the following short form and paste it to this thread in a reply, or send it to Starcopse in-game, to sign up as a stall! The info you provide will be added to this post to highlight and feature your stall's presence at the event. If you're unsure whether your business might be appropriate for the holiday, don't hesitate to reach out, I'd be happy to chat and double check!

Stall Name:
Character (vendor) names:
Details:
Links (if applicable):

💙 A Better ABK 💙

An overarching goal of this event is to continue to raise awareness for the efforts of A Better ABK and its related organizations that have formed since July 2021. As you enjoy the festivities, remember well that none of it would be possible without the hard work of dozens of WoW developers who deserve fair treatment, fair wages, and proper recognition.

If you have the money to spare, please consider donating to the fund on their Twitter page to support the workers who are so dedicated to seeking meaningful and needed changes within Blizzard Entertainment and the gaming industry as a whole.

4 Likes

Don’t have any Alliance toons on WRA but I really hope you can get a good group going!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the support! I’m hoping to bring a little life back into the Alliance RP scene here. :blue_heart:

Gotta post on the wrong character because Forum Rules™, but I will be logged on Starcopse for a couple hours today if anyone would like to chat directly about any part of the event! :sunflower:

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

: D

Hoping that schedules line up and I’ll be able to make it.

1 Like

A week and a half to go before the big day! Still on the look out for springtime vendors, as well as 1-2 additional volunteers for the Bunny Hop and Egg Hunt!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hibiscus:

Even if your main is Horde, this event is an excellent opportunity to bring out any lesser-used Alliance alts, whether they’re proxies for your main or unique characters all their own! Transportation for lower levels without flying can be arranged ahead of time too!

I’m also happy to say we have a dedicated anchor on board to provide invites for any off-server Alliance friends that wish to join us for the festivities. Their info has been added to the original post! :green_heart:

Happy real-life Noblegarden to those of you that partake! :egg:

We’re just under a week out from the event!! I’m super excited to chill with everyone and chat up our vendors!

Today! Can’t wait.

1 Like

It’s happening soon!!! AAAA :egg:

Anyone who didn’t get the opportunity to formally sign up as a vendor is welcome to set up shop in the town center regardless! We’d love to have you there! Check out the OP for a link to the event map!

Hello!! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that came out to the RP event! Everyone’s heart and excitement throughout the night meant a lot to me, and I will remember it for a long time. There were so many cute little happenings and interactions that made it extra special.

An especially big thank you to these people:

• Tyrman and his friends, for their wonderful inventions, and extremely positive presence
  • Loviattar, Volairs, Maeshkin, Cyli, Jiro, Marnïe, and Feyahni - for being cherished advisors behind the scenes, and without whom many technical aspects of the event would have been impossible to perform

I am also honored to say that Miss Raynelle Stilwell of the Stormwind Daily newspaper on Moon Guard wrote an article about the event!! Please consider checking out their awesome work in the link below!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tmoEopd0iKuVOzndI25_dmTSJ2X184SP4i0Ap64eBCk/edit#

1 Like