[A-RP] Modan Spellbreak Agency -- Heavy Dwarf RP, DF Expac!

“Mystic Security, Enforcement and Acquisition for the Three Hammers.”

HEY THERE!

Welcome to the Modan Spellbreak Agency! Our guild has been focusing on immersive Dwarven roleplay based around the realm of Khaz Modan and in conjunction with the larger Assembly of Three Hammers community for around three months now.

A TLDR: WHO ARE THE MSA?

The Modan Spellbreak Agency is an Agency contracted by the Council of Three Hammers in partnership with Alliance High Command, charged with protecting the nation of Khaz Modan from magical abherrations, corruption, and renegades of all kinds whether they be from the Kirin Tor, Earthen Ring, Ebon Blade, and more. As it says above, you can break down the MSA’s duties as Mystic Enforcement, Security and Acquisition for Khaz Modan.

Dwarven lands are known to have a high amount of ley line concentration-- Meaning they’re most prone to magical incidents, as history has proved. This is why the MSA works from the southern Wetlands Thanedom of Dun Runestein for the Mystic Security & Enforcement of Khaz Modan.

The Agency was founded 6 months ago real time, and in character post timeskip, 3 years ago! The purpose, to keep the Dwarven & Gnomish nation as mystically safe as possible. Though one can’t secure the nation the same as Dalaran due to its size, an attempt can definitely be made.

This doesn’t mean we limit ourselves to Khaz Modan! As of Dragonflight, the Agency will have detected a mass disappearance around the planet of people who’d been disguised as dragons, and as the isles reveal themselves, prepare an expedition to ensure no danger comes to the Eastern Kingdoms! The Agency accepts all species of the Alliance, but focuses mainly on Dwarves & Gnomes. KEEP IN MIND! With the Agency reaching around 100 members recently, we are starting to have to constrict it slightly to maintain our Dwarven/Gnomish theme. Other races can join-- But thought must be put into why!

SO WHAT KIND OF RP DO WE DO?

Great question! The Modan Spellbreak Agency is focused mainly on adventure and combat roleplay, with a hint of intelligence and spying/political roleplay to account for the large scope of communities players have built that help us flesh out the world. We have a headquarters and Thanedom within Khaz Modan to base roleplay off of, but we take our events and campaigns absolutely anywhere!

Just before the timeskip, the MSA had finished their first campaign, investigating a corrupt division of the Kirin Tor doing unsavory experiments. Spooky!

Most of our roleplay events are done through a Dicemaster system up on Discord, which allows for the most flexibility and creativity possible! It’s also tailored to allow you to make your character fight, like your character would fight.

That’s not all!

For the true nerds, the MSA has a RESEARCH DIVISION! Here, all the nerds of the MSA talk about magic in WoW, and the nerdiest even create papers and dissertations, all to create a compendium of Dwarven & Gnomish magical resources working off each other? Want to see our compendium so far? It is on our discord! For the link, contact any of our officers:

Fjorgann
Grombrin
Keenord
Deadeyemcgee

DRACTHYR ACCEPTED!

After interaction with the Dracthyr, the Taskmaster of the Modan Spellbreak Agency has understood them as refugees, and more importantly, fellow titan descended beings. Though he is cautious of them, he sees great advantage in their tactics, and believes it is best to guide their path away from Dragon-leadership, and towards mortal independence.

Moreso, the MSA plans to head to the Dragon Isles! With knowledge of the Primalists having taken these from the Dracthyr causing their arrival at the Eastern Kingdoms, the Taskmaster sees a common goal between Dwarves and Dracthyr: To beat the Primalists. For Dwarves, in retaliation of attacks to the Badlands of Khaz Modan, and for the Dracthyr, to regain their home.

That’s all! I hope this has peaked your interest, my Dwarven & Gnomish friends. If you have any more questions, feel free to whisper me in game or on btag! Zennyfrox#1120

10 Likes

Interest yah in a pint?

1 Like

Only a few days before we sail off to the Dragon Isles! All Dwarves a’called to action!

Though I’m fairly new to the agency, I can tell you that I’ve had tons of fun getting to know this motley crew! I hope you’ll consider giving us a look!

Our small hiatus has begun! As the Agency ICly travels to the Isles for around a week’s time to leave our characters dormant, enjoy the game folks~!

“One minute, I’m walking around the pier and minding my own business, and then it starts raining Dwarves! Looks like the MSA has reached the Isles!”

What do you get when you cross a pig and a violin?

Hamstrings!

Happy national violin day!

Bump for an amazing guild!

Here a bump, there a bump. Everywhere a bump bump!

1 Like

As the holidays wind down we have constant events again! Our RP campaign goes strong!

Do you go to the Cloud District very often? Oh who am I kidding of course you don’t.

We’re back to using Dicemaster! Our events are now as fun as ever!

MSA is awesome i highly recommend it for all dorf themed activities

It’s cool, they pay me a good amount of gold ICly so I’m happy. The rest of the guild seems to love them, so the question is would I recommend it? Sure why not… you ain’t got nothing else to do. Winks (It’s a great guild with great members, the events are very much fun and it’s D20 system is one of the best I’ve ever used!)

MSA is amazing - one of the great RP guilds on MG, just for having with Lore, creating new lore and storylines or just professions.

The MSA rules! Super friendly community, regular events, amazing DM’ing and great stuff all around.

Regular events continue! Come be part of a long-form Dwarven RP campaign!