[A-RP] Heart of the Mountain

Brothers of the mine rejoice!

Heart of the Mountain is an incredibly friendly guild who supports new role players and welcomes them into the community. Overall, I highly recommend this guild.

FREE ALE AND TINKERING SUPPLIES!

Now that I have your attention the Heart of the Mountain is still recruiting, and still growing!

By Muradin’s beard, what is this thread doin’ all the way down here?
Unbelieveable amounts of Dwarvish and Gnomish culture and antiquities!
Many tankards of ale, mead, brews, stouts, and booze of questionable origins!
People from all over Khaz-modan, just like you, possible kinsman!

Consider joining the Heart of the Mountiain today!

1 Like

Come and check out our new public pub! The Mountainhearth Inn will be hosting it’s grand opening this Sunday night in Anvilmar! Come and join us for ale, stories and singing!

2 Likes

With the celebrations of the 4th of July out of the way, Heart Of The Mountain will be resuming weekly guild events.

Why not join us, kinsman, and have some fun and adventure?

1 Like

This bump brought to you by Bruuk’s Corner in Ironforge.

Bruuks Corner - When you’re here, yer a patron.

Accidentally missposted here due to having too many tabs open. RIP.

Golly we fell to far! To the top we go again! We are still recruiting to make our Research Institute and IC Pubs fully functional! Inquire today!

You guys still kicking it?

We’re taking a short break while our members attend the Tournament of Ages, but we should be back and going with our regular events shortly thereafter.

1 Like

Looks at his empty mug Time for another drink.

One more Slurm to get the taste of Slurm out of my mouth…

Flagons were filled and mead multiplied… What fun was had in Menethil Harbor last night. Well, I think it was… Actually I’m a little fuzzy on the details grins and nurses a headache It’s hard for this half-pint to keep up with her dwarven cousins.

1 Like

'Lo kinsman, cousins, and friends a’plenty! The Heart of The Mountain would like to kindly remind you lot that Brewfest is coming up quick, and things are stirring in the mountain still!

We’re always looking for folk with a great interest in Dwarven culture to join us! Come join us on an expedition in far off lands to secure relics for dwarven kind, or knock a brew or two (or more) with us on our weekly Sunday pub in Anvilmar!

We have an expedition into the Badlands in the works. As there are many ancient titan ruins to be uncovered in those parts.

I’ll give my life for this guild. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh shut up Gryhuld, nobody likes you.

We are currently engaged in a campaign in the Badlands. The Institute is tasked with infiltrating Bloodwatcher Point to retrieve a stolen artifact.

Tonight one of our prominent members shall be put on trial for the destruction she wrought across Dwarven lands. Should be interesting!