[A-RP] Heart of the Mountain

Great guild! I’ve been enjoying my time with these lovely folk.

1 Like

Far over the Coldridge Mountains Cold…

I’m new to WoW and role playing and I’m glad I found this guild! Great group that’s willing to help and teach and always down for a pint! No Dwarf (or gnome) should walk alone! HotM is more than a guild. It’s a clan. It’s kin! FOR THE MOUNTAIN!!

Nice people, good for dwarves and gnomes alike.

The heart pumps with the soul of the mountain. Dwarves and Gnomes alike. We protect the secret of the heart. Will you? Join up today! Discord #holywolf 8689

How strict are you on the Ironforge only thing? No Shadowforge dwarves at all?

Dwarves of ALL clans! Plenty of Dark Irons have joined us already! We want to unite all mountain folk.

We of the superior Dark Irons are here!

Joking aside, a good group of folks. If you’ve a dwarf and aren’t looking for a strictly military guild, I’d greatly recommend the HotM!

I am really happy about this guild. The dwarven/gnome community rarely gets a great opportunity to shine like this!

Like to write songs? Bring them to our Tavern night tomorrow night at Bruuk’s. Drinking games/stories and songs! 8pm ST

Due to the Tinker’s Court we did our tavern night last night. But in Tinker Town tonight at 8ST, the Gnomes come together to do business and their Dwarven brethren come to support.

Had a nice little RP with these fellas tonight. Was fun!

Another event tonight at 8pm!

Aye event indeed! Whisper someone to find out where the party is at!

It was fun watching you all stampede past us in Kirthaven last night! Thorgoin was super nice to talk with, even briefly, and we hope to see you around.

Come, brothers and sister of Ironforge, of the Aerie and the highlands, of blackrock moutain.

Come, cousins of Gnomeregan - Join Heart of the mountain!

Smash some skulls with us, or get smashed with us!

2 Likes

We’re involved in the Flames of War campaign currently! Aiding our Dark Iron brethren!

1 Like

Im so proud of my brothers and sisters under the mountain. Let us unite together.

1 Like

I really appreciate that you would go out of your way to support us on the forums. Thank you so much! I will always consider Modan Co to be one of the best guilds on the server, so your words mean a lot.

2 Likes

This guild gets the dwarven Bump! A lot of fun in it!