[A-RP] <Embers of the Flame> Scarlet Crusade RP Guild

Key word there is had…as in no longer lol

2 Likes

The image still stands.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank everyone that showed up for the Vigil tonight, especially the fine folks from the Bulwark of Lordaeron, Wyrmscream from the War Wolves, and Yllandria from the Hearthstone Tribe!

3 Likes

Come join the Scarlet Crusade! We have heretic bonfires every week!

3 Likes

I mean, every week? That is pretty tempting. Plus as for as heretics go, a pretty reputable group of them.

3 Likes

Aww thank you! Expect another letter :3

3 Likes

Alright…

Letters sent.

Blades sharpened.

Well, it’s time to mess with the rotters again!

4 Likes

:glares in fel: “Disgusting red”

5 Likes

You know you love to hate us too much to get rid of ALL of us ;D

2 Likes

Pst

PSSSTTTT

“Hey, you, yeah you. Wanna buy some Glambs?”

Shows some various sizes of glitter-bombs

“Special deal if you pre-order. Just in time for the holiday season to keep your corners safe of shadows.”

3 Likes

The efforts of the Scarlets in Cragreach had initially met with moderate success, causing a major slowdown in ore production from several key mines in the far-flung Barony. Yet, with the final confrontation, the Forsaken, having returned from aiding their allies across the sea, had managed to send in reinforcements to defend one of the major foundries in the area. The fighting was closely contested, yet, with fresh Forsaken reinforcements, and numerous injured amongst the Crusaders, they were forced to call a strategic retreat, heading back to the Monastery to treat their wounded, and mourn their dead.

Yet, even with such a loss, the efforts of the Embers had an impact, managing to make off with several crates of weapons-viable ores, which the forges at the Monastery can use to make into new weapons and armor for the remaining Scarlets…

4 Likes

:stares: Look at this disgusting red propaganda.

But in all seriousness always good people behind the characters.

5 Likes

:Time to make the rotters burn:

Looking forward to a New Year of New RP!

8 Likes

New year, new Scarlets. There are too many Scarlets halting supply traffic throughout Lordaeron! Let your New Year’s resolution involve adding “Raise Me” to your last will and testament.

Hope to interact with you all going into 2022! 10/10

5 Likes

Don’t you have some cease and desist letters to fill out :thinking:

5 Likes

This is genuinely one of the best Scarlet guilds out there! I highly suggest joining them. Good RPers, good leaders. All amazing!

8 Likes

Awh. Many thanks !

5 Likes

Mirch still hasn’t replaced the pauldron Altrek knocked off.

Damn Scarlets owe him armor replacement like Rommal owes child support.

6 Likes

You could always come knock on the door and ask nicely. :3

5 Likes

Sure.

I’ll be sure to bring the Resolute with me. :3

5 Likes