[A] <Roulette> 9/9M LF MAGE, SP, HUNTER, BOOMKIN, ELE [HOF PUSH 8.2]

on US-Sargeras is recruiting to bolster our ranks to achieve HoF in 8.2 and beyond

8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge
9/9M BoD Cutting Edge + AOTC in first week

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 7:30 to 11pm CDT

Actively recruiting:

RANGED DPS
SPriest
Mage
Hunter
Boomkin
Ele Shaman

++ OUR RAIDING MENTALITY ++
We don’t recruit for the bench. Core spots are up for grabs.
We are recruiting exceptional players for our HoF push in 8.2
If you don’t execute any of the following habits maybe this guild is not for you

1. Spend at least 45-60 minutes learning each and every new Mythic fight. Notes encouraged
  2. Weekly (if not daily) utilization of tools to improve your performance such as: logs, EHRPS, kill vids, asking officers, etc.
  3. Excellent attendance (>90%). Notifying officers when missing a raid.
  4. A mature attitude consisting of self-accountability and responsibility for ones own raid spot.
    Respecting those around you and having a “team first” mindset above all.

All recruits are expected to excel at their given role while still executing raid mechanics quickly, correctly, and efficiently.

In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class.

Progression raid times are T/Th/Su 7:30 - 11:00pm (Sundays 1 extra hour) server time. Excellent attendance is required.
Use of Discord to convey attendance is expected.

Ultimately, we are looking for exceptional players that hold themselves accountable for their own actions

App Link in discord: aZfRQVj

Questions?

GM: Liit; Bnet: TCG#1116
Recruitment: RunLOL#1875
Officers: Godmatik#1860, Mavri#11700, Seralin#11668

Where them big boys at

Bump, bump, bump it up!

Bumpdiggity! Come join a guild that has skyrocketed pushing for the first tier ever and has had awesome results! Jaina is going down down baby!

Mcadams is my paladaddy

To the top

All the way up baby!

Who let you in here lit

AYAYAYAYAYA weebs in

Roulette is a weeb friendly guild. Please apply, weebs. AYAYA

super weebs ^^

Bumpernickel

bumpdiddly

you love to see it

Teach me how to ret pls

mic check - anyone for HoF?

Looking for solid SPriest, Boomkin, and/or Mage.

Oh how we have grown in such a short time! Proud of my team and excited for everyone that is a part of this!

Hall of Fame Jaina!

Looking for weebs AYAYA