A robber enters your room

OR OR OR, he can pretend they are chocolate chip cookies but in reality they are oatmeal rasin cookies. And when the robber eats it thinking its chocolate he will discover true fatality! As the gnome kicks him in the shin!

1 Like

He’s gonna get shot. 9mm hollowpoints probably hurt a lot.

4 Likes

Sit there with a box of popcorn and turn on spectral sight to watch how long it takes for them to pry the door open before putting them in the dirt.

2 Likes

Oh yes oatmeal raisin cookies is my top list for Dangerous Things to Avoid. But I have a feeling Grumble does not kicks people in the shin. Maybe he puts some kind of sleeping potion thing and the guy falls asleep. Then Grumble will bury him alive. Sorry. I have a vivid imagination. Lol.

Realize it’s just my ex-wife and ask her what is she going to steal this time?

6 Likes

love how there still people here who support defending themselves, their homes and families instead of being cowards. Put the low lives in the dirt where they belong!

2 Likes

toilet paper and lysol wipes.

All right to make things harder (and funner). Let’s add a whole squad (4) of robbers. NOW WHAT DO YOU DO?

I’d probably get either my sword, dagger, or my staff (has antlers at the end) and charge at them with.

I’m assuming I’ll either be shot, or the sight of a grown man in his underwear wielding a weapon like that will scare them.

Alternatively, I make a real power move. I stare at them seductively. I’m doomed.

Tell them take everything especially world of warcraft.

Reminds me of an incident that happened earlier this year to one of my grandmother’s neighbors. Local police chief had very recently retired, and there was a string of different arson / robbery attempts (to my understanding) targeting specifically former police. Said perpetrator tried to burn the retired chief’s house down, really only managed to burn the garage before it was put out thankfully.

They have an idea of who did it but they still haven’t caught him :<.

1 Like

Damn that sucks. I feel bad for them. I hope they catch that guy soon. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Skin them alive and make them do the Carlton.

1 Like

I murder them and raise them as my minions
 after all girl needs more man servants.

2 Likes

I’d probably just laugh at their bad luck and offer them a beer out of pity. I got nothing that’s worth stealing in my current apartment.

Sorry, compadre.

1 Like

Give them battlenet username and password and wow as well and tell the robber to loot from the CEO of this company. He apperently as more money than the world could offer.

2 Likes

Grab the sword I have on my wall and goodbye robber.

You have a sword on your wall? Lol.

2 Likes

Defend myself within my legal rights as presented under the castle doctrine.

3 Likes

I rob the robber. They’d have more than me and must be stupid to come here looking for loot.

Then I’d make him/her paint my house.