A robber enters your room

Just for fun from these negative stuff. WHAT DO YOU DO?

make lewd and suggestive comments to them… i’m so touch starved… someone plz hold me!

22 Likes

Pour the wine and tell him he can never leave…hes going away for life for stealing my heart…eyebrow waggle

6 Likes

Rob the robber!

/Uses Pickpocket

4 Likes

Actually the robber will be confused since you stealthed. Robber sees nothing. Robber happy. Robber gets cheap shot by Hella. Yes for fun you can include you character’s abilities.

1 Like

I keep a bowie knife within easy reach.

5 Likes

Heh… hehehehehe… cackles evily

Ain’t gettin outta here alive… /shapeshifts cat

2 Likes

I think it’s time for this robber to get some electro shock therapy. 2,000 watts coming up!

2 Likes

Won’t a bear scare him more? Oh wait this is a giant, deadly, scratch-to-death cat.

I have two German Shepherds (the dog breed, not an actual shepherd you wierdos). I just sit back and watch the carnage.

6 Likes

show off my goods, i live alone and by so i wear my birthday costume every day at home. That should show them! Also i got a couple of sparing swords and a machete i can use to chase em off. If i’m lucky he’ll drop his wallet while panicing.

2 Likes

Shifts into Treant Form. I’m much deadlier than ye think scum!

1 Like

Realise it’s just Grumbles to deliver me cookies. I’d warm some milk for him and we’d share some pleasantries over our tasty supper.

5 Likes

That got me a good laugh LMAO!

How come am I not invited! Lol.

1 Like

First of shat me pants, then give want they want credit card money anything to get em out. lol.

You are, good sir.

1 Like

But I have a feeling if the guy busted into Grumbles home. Grumbles would just offer cookies and the robber would forget why he was here in the first place.

4 Likes

Call work and say, “This is one of your D units calling in a code 10 on a 12A at my address.”

And then proceed to watch every county and city unit show up on my street. :grin:

4 Likes

An equally effective idea, no? :ok_hand:

1 Like

Only the best. Either poisoned cookies or just lovely cookies with M&Ms in it. I bet you can figure out which one.

2 Likes