[A] Returning raider looking for casual guild

Like the title says I am returning to BFA and looking for a 2-3 day N/H casual guild. I have been raiding since TBC but had to stop after MoP due to work schedules. I don’t expect a raid spot immediately, I’ve just leveled this Warrior. I am more than willing to join in a casual role if necessary, I prefer to run M+ or normal raids in organized groups rather than pugging. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from some of you!

Subst#1909

Hello! I sent you a request on bnet. Look for Rory#11526. I recruit for No Place Like Gnome and I think we would be a great fit for your Gnome Warrior! I look forward to talking with you.

Hi Elprezz.

Ill add you so we can chat more but take a look at our schedule.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Elprezz! Not sure if horde is an option since you just leveled that character but figured I’d throw our name in the ringer for you to check out :smiley:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hi there! We would love to have you join us if we sound like what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!