(A) Returning Raider lf SL Guild

I’ve been playing since the end of Vanilla, and have been raiding since BC. Led guilds in WOTLK, start of Cata, and WoD (where I led a server first guild on a VERRRYYY casual server), but am looking just to be a reliable raider and team player for a guild who needs me!

Every raid tier I’ve been active in I have cleared Heroic and progressed (roughly) halfway thru Mythic before the release of the next raid–which is where I am looking to be again.

About me:
I have a few classes on KT I’m considering playing in Shadowlands; however, my number one choice is my Paladin.

• I have the most experience tanking, but would be more than happy to Heal or Dps as well, and be a flexible off tank or off healer, as needed.

In the real world, I’m 26, a final year Law Student (attending Zoom School of Law atm), and currently working in a Prosecutor’s Office. I’m a huge history buff (have a MA in History as well), recently married, and a big board and card game player.

What I’m looking for:

• Preferably, I’m looking for a guild that raids two nights a week.
  • No Friday/Saturday raids.
  • Start times around 7:30-8:00 CST, with raids ending around 11:30 CST.
  • Guilds that don’t have 900 Active People. Much prefer an active player base in the dozens than a guild with hundreds of faceless masses.

These are just guidelines, and willing to consider any guild that is interested in me!

Comment here and leave your BTag!

Thanks for your consieration.

Hey Solflare, my guild checks off all the boxes that you mention in what you’re looking for. We may be a good fit for you. Feel free to message me in game. My bnet is: Vudu#1327

Thanks,
Vudu