[A] Resto Shaman LF Heroic Raiding guild for SL

Hi,

I am looking for a relaxed, mature raiding guild for SL focusing on Heroic raiding.

I plan to main my Resto Shaman and become more active in raiding than I have been in the past few expansions. While I have been playing WoW since early 2006, I have very casual since Ulduar in Wrath (returning every major content patch to play). In BFA, I was mostly doing RBGs on my resto druid alt.

Ideal raid times for me would be Monday - Thursday 8pm - midnight PST, although I can work around other hours too.

Please let me know if you have a spot open for a resto shaman in your guild raiding roster.

Thanks!

Our group is looking for a resto shaman but we raid on the weekends. (Saturday:9pm-12am and Sundays 9pm-11:30pm EST) I know that’s outside of your ideal raid times but if that can work, hit me up on bnet and we can chat. (AwesomeAaron#1807)

Hey Opra (love the name btw),

My guild might be a good fit for you! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Our guild may be a good fit for you, resto shaman is one of our only needs right now. We are mostly 20-30year old dudes that raid on T/Th 7-9/10ish. We arent super hardcore but at the same time going to be pushing content in more fun environment. We do plan on clearing heroic ASAP with the goal of working on mythic through the patch.

We have raiding together since WoTLK-legion and then just did 15+keys during BFA since the gear was the same as raiding. Also we are a smaller guild of about 30 players. We prefer that so we all know each other and its a more personal guild. Currently we have a raid team of 16 people, thats our dedicated weekly guys, and normally have a few that join in not as consistently.

Add me on bnet if youre interested tsc412#1554

Hey Oprawindfury!

Our guild, Grey Horse Army on Turalyon specializes in new or returning raiders :slight_smile: We do have some experienced raiders of course, but we love helping newer people learn. We plan to achieve AOTC each tier. We do NOT plan to push mythic raid as our goal is to be successful but have fun doing so :slight_smile:

We are also not just a raiding guild. We are a social guild with members who run mythics, pvp, build alt armies or just collect transmogs.

If you would like to chat, you can message me on bnet: Thistlebloom#1316

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

I just like your name so I wanted to post lol. We have a pretty tough schedule but maybe you’ll be interested.

We’re looking to improve our roster and push top 50 then HOF (second tier goal) going into shadowlands. Maybe check us out and if you think you may be interested, please throw up an application. We have a competitive roster so we can ensure we’ll always be improving to achieve our long term goals.

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
App: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

(Horde)

• new guild of experienced HOF/Top 50 during BFA raiders

Sieara#6473 (disc) if you have any questions!