[A] Resto Druid looking for an adult guild

Hello

I am looking for an adult (I am in my 30’s) raid guild. Would love to find a home going into shadowlands. I am looking for a guild that raids and does mythic plus’s together. I am EST and active more in the daytime and early evening not much of a night owl anymore. I try to work hard on my character and the game and would like to find a similar mindset. Wow is at its best when its fun to log in and enjoy who you play with. Thanks for your time my contact info is below.

Synisizm#1704

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/synisizm

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game with any questions Grimmy#1990

heres our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #349 by Eskey-area-52

Heya! I think we might be a little late for you (we raid 10-12 your time), but my guild is mostly in our 30s, too, and we’re small but close-knit. We might be worth a look if the times aren’t too rough–we only raid two nights a week!

Here’s our guild post. If you think we look like your kinda crew or just want to know more, please reach out to me!

Hey there, if you are interested in coming horde we are In a high need of a resto Druid for our core roster.

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.