A reminder to Nelf Fans

Whats funny is Katiera has a lot of assumptions and headcanon going on but than always rips into Elesana for doing some of the same, it’s hard not to dismiss Katiera as a troll as its hard not to see Elesana as an inflammatory poster

5 Likes

So baine is gonna keep the lands, how can you say that with a straight face?

Then the Night elves stay at war. No end to the war until the Horde is out.

1 Like

I have many things to say about Kat… But keep in relevant, she is basically a human in purple face. One of those people who rolled a NE because they look good and doesn’t bother to learn anything else about them.

1 Like

I just checked WoW Census (which got absolutely blocked by the latest patch, so RIP) and according to their most recent numbers, night elves are the most played race on the Alliance, very narrowly beating out humans. So it’s a pretty sizable chunk of the game’s playerbase that got shafted by this story.

5 Likes

Says the nelf who thinks druids where never all male

Its debatable for certain.

You miss my point… the Night Elves might simply not have that option, becaue resources are not infinite,… and that may be what drives Tyrande over the edge as she becomes a full fledged insane Avatar of Vengeance.

It really isnt

has it been stated? has it been implied? No and No? than it’s an assumption and its headcanon.

Also Baine how does he get to decide? oh warchief Baine? when did that happen, it didnt? again more assumptions and headcanon.

Just pointing out to Akiyass that I think its kinda funny how hypocritical you are

1 Like

Because this would play out in one of two ways.

1. After the Horde made peace with the Alliance, they learn that the Night Elves MASSACRED their soldiers en masse while they were teamed up in Org. NO ONE with a working brain or sense of worth or pride going to let that stand. That causes relations to be Thanos snapped instantly. Like, nothing the Horde ever did would measure up to the underhandedness of such a mpve. Even Sylvanas ordered the War of Thorns a few months after the Legion’s End.

2. Even if it was only Sylvanas loyalists, it’d be way too few to make any story sense.

Thrall? Why would any of the rebels keep it, or do you think gallywix is the gonna be warchief lol

Indeed. The only feasible outcome for the Night Elves, so few that they are, waging eternal war against the Horde without the backing of the Alliance would be eventual extinction. That, or eventual resignation.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. The war doesn’t stop until Ashenvale is retaken.

3 Likes

1 - Hate to say it man but this is something the Alliance has had to endure time and time again when the Horde kicks our teeth in, we just smile and go “good day ol’ Horde shall we go fight the big evil now?”

2- Don’t understand what you mean by to few to make sense? So let’s say its either a 3 minute cinematic (in game not big production cgi) and it’s the NE’s descending on a few camps still flying Sylvanas’ flags after having seen horde forces withdrawing and wiping out those remnant banshee queen forces that it would give NE players something to feel a little better about? I know it won’t please everyone but nothing ever will.

Personally I’d like it more to be Banshee queen forces after Horde forces pull out so that Horde players don’t need to be mopey about taking another hit while NE players can finally get some retribution and reclaim their lands.

5 Likes

first the horde wouldnt waste lives for those lands, and sylvanas doesnt have the forces to hold to them so why would fight for land she doesnt need, literally what you said is a massive waste of a cinematic, I rather they do nothing other than mention the horde returned the lands and save the cool cinematic for tyrande fighting sylvanas or something.

Including the Horde PC, who in one plotline actually turned against Sylvanas?

Putting aside obvious gameplay impossibilities, you realize that you give them incentive just to go back to Sylvanas, yeah? If turning against her means nothing, and you’re planning to kill them after, then theres a chance they survive on Sylvanas’ side if they beat you instead. Pragmatocally speaking, not a great plan.

That, or you set a precedent if another Horde Warchief turns sour down the line and there is less reason to turn against them when youre gonna execute even people who do the right thing and cast down the evil Warchief.

Again, from a pragmatic angle, bad planning.

Tbh this “Epic Finale” might’ve just been enough to push me towards wanting the Alliance to dissolve, at least partially

Too bad it’s not happening because the Horde is now all banded under their dead hero or whatever, but man woild that improve the story a thousandfold.

Night Elves and Worgen not bound by High Warchief Anduin’s morality collar, and the same for Forsaken and Goblins…

5 Likes
  1. Within hours of the peace treaty? Like, that’d set the record. Plus, the last time it happened, it was really Sylvanas’ scheme. And the time before that, it was spurred on by Twilight Hammer saboteurs

2. When I say too few, I mean “maybe a few thousands or hundreds, way too few to realistically hold lands the size of Ashenvale and Darkshore combined.” There wouldn’t even be a battle, they’d just evacuate to Sylvanas’ location.

Size of a force has never really… ment anything. Darkshore cinematic that Horde camp was tiny, the convoy Malf took out was a single Kodo, so yeah a few camps of troops could try and hold out because they either don’t know where Sylvanas went or maybe she just wants them to die to feed her masters because she no longer has a use for them.

Just trying to come up with a situation where you could see actual vengeance play out without having to butcher more Horde forces and also not having to wait until god knows when we actually deal with Sylvanas.

2 Likes