<A> Rebirth Recruiting Raiding & Social Guild

The social aspect of the guild is just as important as raiding. Outside of raids we do run dungeons leveling and 55+. We have between 20 to 30 people online every non raid night and our peak hours are 730 until midnight ET.

We raid 2 nights a week, we have 43 active raiders and normally we are short a person or 2 even with 43 raiders. Thats what happens with a guild of adults with families. We do have room for core raiders 3 to 5 more raiders total, which would on the rare night give us a couple of people for the bench. We are not looking to have a huge bench if at all like some guilds have.

Also if you sitting out of a raid we do use our Standby list so people get full EP.

We are also looking for Casual raiders that want to run our content we have on farm status and soon ZG\AQ20 when they come out. Plus we are looking to do an Alt\Casual raid on weekends. There is a lot of opportunity if you want to raid.

Raid Times
T/Th 8:30pm ET Start time and we finish at 11pm ET
8/8 in BWL
T1 fully cleared and we do some Split Ony runs

Loot system EPGP we do set aside loot items for tanks for threat. For example Bindings and Maladath. This is no more than 3 pieces of loot per tier we set aside. Everything else is based on EPGP.
We are looking for people that are not all about loot and how fast you will get your epics. We turn bosses into loot pinatas and people will get gear. If that is not good enough for you then there is the door. We dont care to have people who only care about when they will get loot.

If interested let’s chat.

Discord - HelzBelz#0716
BNet - HelzBelz#1314

Discord - Moord#8271
Discord - Pepa #3093
Discord - Swift#1120
Discord - DJ Roomba#1394 - (Abearica)

In Game
Helzbelz
Abearica
Avalei
Bombs
Moordecai
Sigg
Pepa

Core raiders for BWL

Druid -Full
Hunter - Full
Mage - Full
Pally - Full
Priest - 1 Holy
Rogue - full
Warlock - 1
Warrior - 1 DPS Also open to a player who wants to DPS and Tank when needed

Casual Raiders and Non Raiders: All classes are open. We are looking to put together an Alt Casual raid on the weekends for MC and Ony.

3 Likes

Friendly people here :sunflower:

2 Likes

I don’t get to spend as much time as I’d like online with these folks (thanks, Real Life™), but they are awesome: helpful, friendly, and genuine. And it doesn’t matter if I’m only able to log in every few (or several) days; they’re still happy to see you. It’s something I haven’t said for a while, but I actually look forward to logging on and seeing this community when I can.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support. I appreciate your support.

If there are any Guild Leaders out there reading this and are looking for another guild to raid with somewhere around the end of the month send me a message. We can chat to see if we can work together to start out for raiding.

2 Likes

Strong organized group of people. Fun to level, grind, dungeon, and raid with. Great guild!

We had a guild fold into Rebirth this last week so we have around 90 members with around 60 of them going to raid next month. We are not actively recruiting. However if there are some DPS who want to contact us about joining feel free to. We likely will not have many if any raid spots open right now. We do Welcome All Casual Non raiders or people who want to raid Casually when the content is on farm.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. That’s a huge accomplishment that our folks are thought of in that light. We are close to beginning all guild raiding, and are looking for some DPS players to round out our roster.

If you’re interested in giving us a look, please feel free to contact Helzbelz, myself, Avalei or Loco in game. Out of game, you can contact Helz (HelzBelz#0716) or me ( DJ Roomba#1394) on Discord.

We need 2 or 3 Warlocks, that is the one class we are really short on right now. We also need a Shadow Priest or 2.

Best group of helpful and friendly people around. And that’s not just my biased opinion! Come give us a try! :grinning:

We need more Warlocks, Rogues and a shadow priest for raiding.

If there are any small guilds out there that are like us that are having a hard time doing much and would like to fold into Rebirth please contact me. We have already had 2 other small guilds do this which helps get people dungeon groups without Pugging. We have 25 to 40 people on nightly, some nights are a bit slower than others because people have kids in sports and all.

Rogues wanted!

We also have room for a Druid healer or 2.

We really need Locks and Rogues right now. We went into MC last night killed 4 bosses all one shot kills.

Just to add on to what Helzbelz mentioned above, we’ve been progressing steadily through MC (6 one-shot kills last night) and are still looking for rogues and warlocks to round out our raiding group. Please message me or Helzbelz to learn more!

If there are any small guilds out there with less than 20 people that are looking for a larger group of people to play with. Send me a message and we can talk about you joining Rebirth. We already had 2 guilds fold into. We know how hard recruitment is out there because less and less people have been logging onto classic. When you have a small guild its hard to do anything organized. We have 25 to 35 people on daily after 730pm ET. So that can help out.

BUMP!

Come and join us we are a friendly family oriented group of individuals who all come together to have fun and help out one another.

We are still recruiting for our raid. Also if you are just going to be a casual member all casual members are welcome.

punt

Great group of folks, except that Bombs guy…

Any small guilds looking to join a bigger guild because you can hardly get anyone online anymore? Message me and lets talk, we have 20 to 30 people on every night and 40 people on for raids. You will get groups a lot easier and enjoy the social environment.

Need Dagger spec rogues for raiding! Currently 10/11 MC. And 1/1 Ony!

To any GMs of smaller casual guilds. If you are looking to have more people to do dungeons with, leveling and 60 dungeons as well as BGs. Let’s talk and see if Rebirth is a place for you. While we do have an active group of raiders, we are a tight nit group of players that have become friends. Feel free to ask any of our members and they will tell you how much they enjoy the guild. Coming aboard Rebirth would give you more people in a very good atmosphere. It helps everyone out when they have more people to run stuff with.