(A) Re-Roll Heartseeker

Hey there! I got a reply to a post I made a little bit ago (sorry btw, IRL stuff came up) and I got pointed here. I’d like to join but I get home super late tonight (11PM EST). Would there be anyone on to help get me started in the guild?

Absolutely, we have people on at all hours. Looking forward to meeting you!

Oh awesome! I look forward to it as well

1 Like

Looking forward to having you join us!

For all Others quick update- We’re sitting at 140 Members right now and now is perfect to come on board. We have groups of players in the late 30s/ mid 20s and the teens, so you’re not behind!

1 Like

BUMP it to the top!

Hi All:

We are still looking for more great people and it is NOT too late! We have new people joining every day (over 150+ Members), and there are lots of groups and events in the works! Every night I log on there are at least 20 people on - yesterday we had a scheduled guild RFK group, and we have an SM group tonight, Deadmines tomorrow, and ZF soon thereafter!

Most importantly, the community has been fantastic, and that is really what this game is all about. So, if you are a cool person looking for a new home, come re-roll with us now! Or maybe you have a character ready for transfer, that would be fine as well! Even if you have a level 60 looking for a fresh raid experience in a couple of months, we may be a good fit for you. We have a few level 60s now who are helping guildies, grinding gold, and rolling alts waiting for raid time!

Contact Varn, Hundredtype, or any other member in game for an invite!

hey I’m processing my character transfer right now. Who should I contact when my character is moved over to the realm? Is anybody specific on?

2 Likes

I’ve moved my character over. Is there no one on right now that can shoot me an invite?

I see you made it, welcome!!

1 Like

Hello! I want in! I’m relatively new to WoW–played a little bit when I was a kid (11 or 12) when MoP had just dropped. I picked it back up when Classic dropped, then life hit and I haven’t played again until now. I’ve really been looking for a guild that won’t treat me like garbage for being new and not very good at the game yet, as well as having a life outside of WoW, and this seems like a good group. My discord is pippi#1662 and I haven’t decided what race/class I want to play as yet. I’d love to hear some of y’all’s favorites!

I think < Vanquish > will be a great fit for you! We have a nice variety of experienced players as well as newer players, and no one is going to judge you for lack of knowledge. In fact, they will help you!

I would suggest making a character on Heartseeker, joining the guild with that char, and asking guild chat what you should play (everyone will have questions to help you narrow your choice down)! Then you can decide, create the character, and re-join the guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, my IGN is Piippi! It’s a gnome mage…a race and class I’ve never played before! How do I join?

1 Like

Bumping with love! Everything is going so smoothly! Come join the fun! Super active Daily guild dungeon runs and discord interaction! Great community!

Server is very strong for medium pop.

Could use more Hunters, Warlocks and Priests but all are welcomed!! Send and message to any member for and invite!

2 Likes

Hi there, my name is Varg. I recently joined the Vanquish guild and wanted to connect on Discord. Cheers o7 Varg#5802

discord info is in the GMOTD or G-Info tab. Welcome to the guild!

1 Like

Average level is 25-40! Moving along quickly! Lot of guild activities daily! Don’t miss out on a rare opportunity! Any member can invite!

1 Like

So much fun so far, and lots of lower level players still joining! Many players are still looking for leveling buddies, Deadmines groups, and just general camaraderie. Come join us today, over 200 members now and a great community atmopshere!!

Bumping with love- up to 157 accounts! Running our first guild BRD run-all the quests including MC attunement on Saturday 8/15. Join the fun! Come one come all!

1 Like

Great things happening in our community- We’d love to have you regardless of Level/Class!

Are you guys still recruiting? What’s the average level range?