(A) Re-Roll Heartseeker

We have over 90 members now, and there is plenty of time to come and join us! About half of the guild is under level 20, and some members are even talking about rerolling on account of being unhappy with their names or their auto-attacks :smile:

Guild Deadmines run tonight, very exciting! Come by and say hello, we are still months from raiding!

Hi guys I’m pretty much brand new to classic wow. I have yet to create a character planning to start today officially. Based off what I read from the recruitment post I believe this would be a great guild for me to start off with and make new friends.

1 Like

Hi, I had some money issues and canceled my sub a while back, and now that im back, all my friends have basically stopped playing. Are you guys still recruiting, because if so I would be more than happy to join you!

1 Like

I think Vanquish would be a great fit! We have a good variety of players from brand new to the game to very experienced. What is most important to me personally, is making some good friends and enjoying play time together, so I hope you will come by and join in that!

Absolutely, please come and join in the fun!

ok I just rolled a human warrior, name is Othkurik, how do I go about joining the guild?

Welcome Oth! For anyone else, whisper Hundredtype, Varn, or possibly anyone in the guild for an invite.

I wanted to edit my post not delete it but whatever…

I am interested but I am truly unsure of what class to play. I am thinking of a rogue or a warrior depending. Any help on what the guild is missing at this point would be helpful.

Hey Sepheal, come and play any class you like! I suspect we could use more tanks and healers if anything, but choose whatever you think will be the most fun for you. Hope to see you in game!

This is great stuff everyone- Sepheal we hope to see you soon!

We’re up over 100 member in less than 2 weeks! now is a great time to join with plenty of time to adventure to 60 with us!

1 Like

I will definitely be leveling a warrior then. I will post again when it’s created

1 Like

The name is Syxskyns on Heartseeker. A Human Warrior

1 Like

I find the project interesting. Why heartseeker though? The server is severly imbalanced and might even have less “pvp-spice” than any other given PvE server due to the sheer number imbalance.

Like if people reroll, why not pick another, more balanced server?

1 Like

Hey Valinia:

Heartseeker is an EST PvP server with a healthy Alliance population. We are hearing lots of reports from our players over 25 of world PvP happening, which is encouraging! You never know what will happen: servers may be merged, Horde may choose to reroll or transfer to Heartseeker looking for a challenge, who knows. We have had a lot of luck recruiting thus far, so I would have to imagine some people may see the imbalance as a bonus.

2 Likes

I will say- I’ve had a good experience with WPvP so far. Past two days I had some on my Priest in Hillsbrad. Today I toyed with a Priest/Shaman until they called their Mage friend. Fun detour on the way to SFK :slight_smile:

Yeah I don’t get it too. Why don’t just pick a PvE server and have some interaction with the Horde

I just got into Hillsbrad, and right away, PvP. If you are hesitant to join us because you are concerned about imbalance, I understand! But, so far I have had a great time with no regrets.

I mean, im not saying there is zero ally, but the stats on Ironforge.pro look atrocious. Im just pointing out, since its fresh, might as well go on a better server

There is still PLENTY of time to come and join us! So far, we have over 115 members, and we are regularly running instances as a guild. We have a fun and knowledgeable group, and we would love for you to come and join us. We are MONTHS from raiding; plenty of time to come and make some friends!

There have been many reports of PvP as well, so the server may end up being a nice balance between some fun PvP, and the horrors of trying to level or raid on a gank-happy server.

Message one of our members in game for an invite!

One more bump - we are over 120 players now and we are having a blast. It is definitely not too late, please come join in the fun! It has been great getting to know everyone thus far, and so much fun running dungeons as a guild. We have SM and Stockades groups going this weekend, and more low level players gearing up for some Deadmines!

1 Like