A Random PSA for players with bank alts

I’ve seen it happen enough that all my important bank alts are at least lvl 10.

Was going to recommend Darn. A quick port from a kind mage and your level {insert level here} bank alt is as safe as it can be.

They don’t. Just more of that over-generalization that people like to do in order to feel superior.

2 Likes

I guess it’s time to get to leveling the pally…uggh

I’d rather have them all killed.

Source: Trust me Bro.

I’ve got 5 bank alts between lvl 5 and 10. All gold is evenly distributed among them. They have around 40g each. I like gold and I don’t worry about griefing because I will only lose 1/5 of it if something dramatic happens.

1 Like

Majority of the player base are teen leveled… math. Statistics. There are also addons that show average death level. /who tells you as well if you type it in correctly. But I’ll break it down.

If you have 100 people:
5 are 60
2 are 50+
3 are 40+
5 are 30+
10 are 20+
40 are 10+
35 are under 10

Majority are 10-20. Shortly after being the under 10. Considering average death level is 13-17 according to addons/deathlog/hc addon… tells you the majority cannot make it past the teen levels otherwise the death number would be much higher (like 20s or 30s versus teens). Therefore, if everyone has a bank alt… MAJORITY of them belong to people who cannot get out of the teen levels. Id get you actual numbers from the addons, but that takes away your learning experience to go use your brains on your own. <3

don’t tell me what to do.

I definitely did not. I just said I didnt want to take away your opportunity to try and learn on your own. No need to take it out of context.

1 Like

Those numbers only apply to the people that are using them and not the entirety of the hardcore playerbase.

I don’t have the numbers on the addon use, because no one does, but your statistics are likely unreliable at best.

Your logic/statistics/mathematics aren’t very good in this instance.

1 Like

good im glad you can admit it =)

You ok bud? You seem bitter and sad lately. Or was that always?

:cry:

1 Like

I think I might have Covid, but otherwise I’m fine.

That was just a joke about hating how Darnassus is laid out in Classic.

It’s pretty.

And pretty inconvenient.

2 Likes

Aww sorry. Sucks. I had it recently and my parents are just getting over it. Lame!

Get better soon!

2 Likes

having a mild cold really sucks =(

lol

My wife tested positive, she’s pretty miserable.

I think I’m having sympathy sniffles.

I had covid twice now…and it wasn’t fun. but i also had the swine flu back when that was trending…and it was 10000x worse, that’s the closest to death i have been so far, or maybe just the closest to wishing i was dead to end the misery. Hope you guys get better fast =)

1 Like

Back at the beginning of the pandemic my wife and I both caught what we thought was Covid. We were absolutely MISERABLE for two weeks and then just worn out for the following month. Like, death didn’t seem like such a bad at the time.

Not too long after we participated in a Covid research program where they did a DNA test for Covid. Turns out we had never had Covid.

I don’t know what we had, but I don’t want it again.