[A] Pre-Raid Bis Warlock LF semi-hc raiding guild

HI there!
Toon name: Aggromemnon [Alliance]
Current Realm: Heartseeker(Willing to X-fer for the right guild)
Class: Warlock SM/RUIN(Pref) can go DS/RUIN if needed
What I’m Looking for: I am looking for a Semi-HC raiding guild. Focus would be PvE>PvP and require most consumes (at least the basics though if required I can come flasked to every raid) I am looking for a community of players to develop a good relationship not a guild that only logs onto voice(Discord) to raid etc.
My Classic Experience/current progress: I am currently 10/10 MC/Ony 8/8 BWL with an 82 parse on Nef! (thats with Pre-bis + one Nef helm no flask) I didnt have much experience in Vanilla wow when it was current but dove deep when classic was launched and am thoroughly loving this version of the game.
Preferred Raid time (though I am fairly flexible):I Prefer Mid weed raid time Tue/Wed/Thu in the Late night/Early Morning/Afternoon.
My goal in Classic Wow: My goal is to reach rank 11 in PvP and clear all PvE content in the game. I have already begun prepping for ZG as a warlock and am super excited to keep farming the heck our of BWL.
What I can offer your guild: At the Start of Classic I lead a guild in classic growing to a raid team of over 40 and a total guild size of about 200. We cleared MC week 3 and were farming that instance and ony for Months. I however had a family crisis dealing with my wifes health and had to step away for 2 months Dec-Jan. When I came back the guild had completely changed and I felt like it was time to pass the torch and once again forge my own path. I state all of this because I am an experience classic RL, great at recruitment,Gering people in pre-bis etc, and encouraging guild activity. I will show up each week with full consumes for my class. Specifically as lock I bring Flask,Shadow/Arcane Power pots, GFPP,Demonic/Dark Runes, Bandages, and Mana pots. I aim to get at least 2 world buffs for each raid i.e Dragonslayer+Songflower.
If you like what you see here hit me up
TheWolvesden#1360

Message me. Mac#4778

CATALYST [A] [8/8 BWL] | NA-INCENDIUS | LF SKILLED RAIDERS

Hey Agro,

Catalyst Raids from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM EST on Tue and Thur.

We are looking to add to our core raid raid roster, I would love to chat with you more.

Message me in game (rystet#1989) or on discord (rystet#5214) if you have any questions

discord.gg/Pp7dq8x

You seem like you might be a good fit for our guild. We could use another warlock, we raid mon tue thur 10p-1a PST

More info here