A possible compromise to RDF from an anti-RDF perspective

Because they’re lot actually anti-lfd. They’re simply trolls and this is the big hot topic issue they know they can rile people up about.

Whenever there is any community poll that will have an affect on me, I will vote.
I may not care about whether community front yard fence is painted green or blue, but I will still have an opinion and I will express that opinion.

Things change. All the time. So it is in anti-RDF folks’ interest to be heard.
Those polls weren’t hidden. wowlogs one was in the main page as you login. In the middle of the screen. RDF has an impact on the game. It does. It has a lot of benefits to all types of players. It’s an accessibility tool for all players/servers/regions.

Those who are unable to think for themselves, perhaps, won’t.
Those polls aren’t 100% YES votes. There are 70/30. A lot of antiRDF vote on it.

What other threads? Please, quote it.

You don’t need a source to dismiss a poll. You just need a basic level of understanding about how statistics and data collection works.

We agree on something, this is hilarious that’s for sure.

I don’t need luck when those that oppose me destroy their own arguments for me.

Yes you were. Even people that are historically not fans of mine are agreeing with me in here.

That’s probably for the best.

I’ve never made this claim.

2 Likes

Because pvp queues have always been notoriously bad for actually trying to efficiently get things done outside of grinding honor. RDF completely takes over the entire pre-raid game while pvp queues are a side alternative that sometimes work for leveling but often are only worth it if you are playing just for the fun of pvp.

1 Like

And why do you believe tanks will turn into hyper-generous people spending their precious time helping total strangers complete their random dungeon every day? Most likely, they will do one dungeon, and log off till tomorrow…

1 Like

nono… this war will last for a while. I’ll try to keep up the popcorn orders.

1 Like

Not with the new changes. PvP leveling will completely replace the lack of RDF. And RDF just simplifies the issue of having to spam for 2 hours in chat for a tank, or sit on the group finder tool for 2 hours looking for a tank lol.

I don’t like RDF, but it was in the 3.3.5 ICC patch. Release it with ICC. No changes. No item squishes. None of it.

TBH I’m not for PVP queue either, for similar arguments than why i’m against RDF, but I don’t PVP so I don’t feel in a position to begin a whole conversation on that matter…

1 Like

It also baffles me how someone with nearly no gameplay in classic seems to think that he knows what’s best for WOTLK classic. Just based on your logs, youve only stepped into ZA and Kara, and grey parsed both. You’re the exact kind of player no RDF will affect the most. People will take 1 look at you and never want to group with you. You should be begging on your hands and knees for RDF lol.

People don’t look at logs for dungeons… lol I was never excluded from dungeons based on logs, gear or specs. WOTLK has the easiest dungeons in the history of WoW, i’m not even scared of being single out because of my logs…

1 Like

Why? I used to do it. My guild mates used to do it. Maybe you aren’t as socially outward as you thought if you aren’t willing to help out guild mates.

Well if you rely on your guild mates to help you, the compromise I suggested in my original post solves that issue. Your guild mates would be able to jump on the train with you, queue for a dungeon, and run additional dungeons with you.

2 Likes

It baffles you that people play the game outside of raiding? Only caring about end-game is a very retail oriented mindset.

It’s almost as if he cares about traditional MMORPG aspects in, get this, a traditional MMORPG. How baffling!

2 Likes

Let the compromise thing go. Unless you’re a representative of blizzard? No? Then you aren’t in any position to offer up anything… Are you?

It’s not an option because it only exists in your mind.

I’ve got a great compromise. Instead of including it in launch, bring in RDF when Ulduar gets added.

I mean… it’s a hypothetical discussion around a possible compromise… i even stated in my original post that you are right, blizz didnt show ANY sign of openeess to even discuss this matter… yet people keep discussing it on the forum… which is what we do here.

Hypothetical compromises aren’t worth my time unless you have authority to bring it into the game. You don’t, so it’s DOA.

I could say the same about the implementation of RDF. Based on this argument, here is my answer for you:

Let it go, it never was even eluded by Blizzard or their representatives that it was an option to include RDF in WOTLKC. This possibility is not an option and only exist in your mind, so let it go.

1 Like

When is this roughly?