A positivity thread!

Post something positive! theres a number of us here happy with the direction the changes are taking classic in! and thats okay! It feels good to be in the target demographic for a game and have devs start really nailing things you feel are important! LMK the positivity of how youre feeling the game is heading!

After spending years in retail dissafected it feels awesome to really feel like the devs are nailing it with rdf and the ilvl nerf, the toc trinkets nerf, its awesome!

2 Likes

Absolutely LOVING my DK. So glad to have wrath again!

2 Likes

You disgust me

oooop! we found a hater, lets just ignore them and move on

I’m pretty positive that we need RDF, maybe it’s just my old age but I can’t seem to figure this thing out. Haven’t been able to get into a lot of groups, my kids are trying Classic with me as well and we resorted to them playing the game while I sit in the city and form us a dungeon group with trade chat because we can’t seem to get any groups on the tool.

2 Likes

Yay Skyfury! :heart:

1 Like

Murderer!

Noone asked you! i certainly dont need it and there are 150 current topics to go whine in!

1 Like

I’m sorry? I don’t understand the hostility.

2 Likes

This is a positivity thread! were you being positive…? no? so there are plenty of other less positive thread for you. Why are you here?

pretty simple to understand!

Oh I must’ve misread, I don’t have my reading glasses on. I assumed we were just talking about things we were positive about, that’s why I said I’m pretty positive that we needed RDF.

Granted for a positivity thread you’re not being very positive right now either.

5 Likes

this is a super disingenuous answer, using wordplay to make it seem like you JUST happened to think it was okay to come rain on a parade!

well hey, at least you’re being social, riiiight?

I’m positive youre whining to whine and cam in here on purpose! if we’re conflating being certain and having a positive demeanor!

I’m not sure how to respond to this poster, can you help me out? They seem to think I am attempting to offend them or something, I just misread the post was all.

This is what you remind me of.

1 Like

I was certain people not in the target playerbase for the game would come in here to whine! unfortunate! its really okay for a game to not appeal to everyone tho! im sure you’ll find your “forever” mmo soon! And im glad blizzard wont be listening to you in this one!

Look I’m sorry if it offended that you I want RDF, I didn’t mean for it to ruin your day or anything.

2 Likes

pretty clear you dont have to! :smiley:

It didnt! because blizz said you should plan around not getting rdf! because you wont be getting it. is that clear? I can log into the game rn, and put a group together full of people and theres tons of ppl looking for tank! because they cant queu for rdf! bc it doesnt exist! lawlllllll

Ah I joined into the whole Classic thing late, I’m just coming back from a hiatus so I wasn’t aware of all the changes until I saw them first hand.

Also I’m in my 50s and I’m not sure what “lawlll” means? I assume it’s some sort of laughing, but nothing you said was particularly funny either so I’m confused as to what you’re laughing at.

I will say that it is quite difficult to find groups though, I can’t figure out how to work this thing correctly. I think that’s why I was positive that we needed RDF, it was a lot easier to use.