[A] <PCG> [7/10H] US-Sargeras LF Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin

US-Sargeras-Alliance
Currently Recruiting for Heroic Raiding and to build a solid community.
• Players looking to get AOTC
• Players looking to form Mythic Plus groups
• Players looking to PvP
• Players looking to get into raiding and achivements
• Casual Players looking to hangout!
Potential applicants for the heroic raid team should have heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.
Schedule:
Sunday: 730pm-1030pm CST
Wednesday: 730pm–1030pm CST
About Us:
@ US-Sargeras (Alliance) is recruiting for our heroic raid group and casual roster. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our members have notable accomplishments and achievements. We have a relaxed 2-night raid schedule and maintain a serious mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation for the raid. Outside of that we try and maintain a fun and friendly environment to newcomers and people looking for a place to call their home.
Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We also love helping out guild mates and doing fun things together as a group. We want to build a fun and friendly community for all.
What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We maintain a mature, drama-free environment. We also look to help new players and people looking for a fun place to call home.
What We Offer:
• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
• Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience
• A place to easily form Mythic+ Groups
• A fun environment for newcomers
• A place to enjoy with friends and family
• A place to seek class advice
• Fun time and friendly environment

Battle Tags:
Rawn#1947
Mander#11412
Respectme#1680

Still looking for more people to help build a fun community and players looking to get aotc every tier!

going to send you a request to your battle tag

Bumping to renew

bumping the post

currently looking for more members that are interested in just Mythic Keys and/or PVP!!

Bump for more members looking for Mythic Plus and/or PvP.

bumping for the homies

I am a casual player and haven’t raided much, but I am looking for a group to build relationships with and raid with. I haven’t raided at all past heroic, and even then it was minimal. I love your raid hours as I have kids, and they have sports most nights. Would you consider taking me? I was a BM hunter last expansion, and now I am leveling a havoc demon hunter. I was in Unscuffed, but because they’re so progressed I didn’t get to raid much.

looking for a resto shaman!

LF Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin

Still looking

bumping …

yes we are still looking

im a resto shaman about to transfer to the server would love to join the grp. 9/10H experience