[A] Paladin LFG

Hi,

367 iLVL currently - yeah low I know, trying my best to gear though LFR / PUGS / etc having just returned back to game after having to take a break just before Uldir released.

Looking for a new guild as current one is no longer active. Pretty much all of my previous raid experience has been through PUG groups so would be nice to be able to experience end game content in a more structured environment. At this stage really looking for Normal / Heroic content (although I’m game to try Mythic when I get to that point!). I always read up on fights and try to pull my weight - however at the same time I am not seeking cutting edge hardcore progression as enjoyment of the game is more important to me. Outside of raiding very keen on Mythic+ and just general WoW shenanigans.

Spec wise I currently play Ret. I am open to having an off spec - I am less proficient at them but more than willing to learn them better.

NZ based for time zone purposes. Generally playing evenings.

Feel free to also message me on BNET: yarg#2785

Hey Tamlane,

Are you looking for a more relaxed environment? Looking for a weekday late night raiding guild? If so, we might be the guild for you. More on us below.

If you’re keen, hit me up on BNet. BTag is Rizza#6791. I’ve also added you on BNet.

Have a good one!