[A or H] AoTC Hunter with Druid Tank/Heals viable 2nd Main

-shamelessly copypasta’d from my reddit post-

Good evenin’,

I guess I’ll start off with “unlike a lot of others I haven’t left the game”, lol. I am quite simply on an original vanilla server that has fallen to the wayside and is very low-pop. The guild I’m in, while okay, is somewhere where I have become more of a number than a member since we have lost so many people and struggle to recruit due to said dead server. I’d like to join a guild where I can feel like a person again.

I’ve been around since launch and have played the same Hunter the entire time. I picked up my second main class (Druid) back in Cata. I play both proficiently and can be pretty flexible. At the moment, the Hunter raids and the Druid tanks/heals M+ based on what my current guild needs are. I call the Druid my second main class because I indeed put just as much work into her that I do the Hunter, and am very comfortable with her in the specs I play.

I do have a Holy Priest alt which is viable as well.

I’m quite simply looking for a guild that can easily get AoTC every tier and maybe get some Mythic in. Mythic isn’t a must. I pretty much do it all in game, raids, m+, pvp, xmog runs, etc. I have no issues helping people gear, in fact before the guild I’m in started to die, I would lead achieve/xmog raids every Friday night so we could get the mounts and what have you.

I’m pretty open in availability. The best days for me are Tues and Thurs but I can be flexible. I work out of town two days a week but depending on the schedule I can move those days around. I’m on PST but fairly flexible on time as well when I’m not working out of town. Basically, I’m self-employed with two days in a row I absolutely won’t be around, but those two days are flexible within reason.

I’m open to server transfers, alliance or horde. I’m looking for a guild of adults who can play like adults and are chill.

I absolutely fail at “tests” because I get nervous when being watched, lol. I am up for test runs but that’s my fair warning I’ll screw up from nervousness of being new or judged even if I’ve done the fight a million times. I have/use Disc but prefer not to use a mic. My io scores aren’t impressive this season (s3) because I only really do upkeep and help other people. I didn’t push keys. I’m just being real, not trying to scare you off.

Shoot me a message here if you’re interested and let me know who you are and what you’re looking for. :slight_smile: I can give you more specifics then.

Hunter - BM ilvl 436 8/8N 8/8H AoTC. Highest key s3 +11. I can and do change specs depending on the current raiding viability. BM has been working just fine so I’ve stayed that way this expansion.

Druid - Guardian/Resto ilvl 428 6/8H. Highest key s3 +10

Hey Kita,

I’m the recuiting officer for Pak Cafan, an Alliance guild on Dalaran. We’re an AOTC guild - we get it every tier. When/if we have the people and the comp we push into mythic, but we are not a CE guild. Our guild’s been around since Freeport was shiny and new and our wow shard got hit with classic release so we’re looking to rebuild. We can be bigger! Stronger! More prone to terrible puns and midnight M+ runs! At any rate if you’d like to chat some more please ping me: Peregryn#1292

Hey Kita, I think we would be a good fit for you since we would be able to help you feel like a person again.

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Saturday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
Officer: (Bnet) ckam03#1234 |(Discord) ckam03#1423

Hello!

I think we might be a good match for each other! We are a bunch of friends that casually raid together. Most of the time, we start dipping our toes into Mythic around the midway mark of the Tier. We do raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays (9 to 12PM EST), so the times don’t quite match up perfectly, but I’m hoping you’d be willing to overlook that. Since we are a Horde guild, I’d like to invite you to listen in on our raids, see if you like how we operate - there’s no need to talk, though we always welcome new conversations!

If we sound like what you’ve been looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us! Our recruitment officer would love to talk to you, answer whatever questions you might have, put any concerns to rest!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Thank you for the responses so far! I’m going to give this a day or two so just know I’m not ignoring you! <3

Hi Kita,

Throwing in my guild info for you to consider as well. We are on Stormrage server.

Come join us for 8.3!

[A] Primordial Malice is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier.

Progress:

The Eternal Palace – 8/8H (AoTC)
Crucible of Storms – 2/2H (AoTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor – 9/9H (AoTC), 1/9M
Uldir – 8/8H (AoTC), 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:30pm-11:00pm EST (optional night)

Current Need(s):

Rogue, Hunter, Shaman (DPS)

We are also always looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but do not want a crazy schedule to do so.

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, being prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guild mates, etc. We also run a lot of M+s, transmog and achievement runs, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372

Good Morning Kita,

You have many great options already posted, I will throw my hat in the ring and I hope you find the best home for you.

The guild my husband and I started over 10 years ago still raids heroic to AOTC ( currently 7/8), though not too many mythic bosses as we usually have less than 20 by then. People always come back, but classic has taken more than usual. Still we carry on raiding, m+ and setting up fun runs.

We have the philosophy of real life first and try to make it as convenient for people who need time off for vacations, family, school or work, in your case. We raid Tuesday and Friday (8pm est) and try to do Mythic + with a couple of groups on a couple different nights, which would give you Wednesdays and Thursdays off completely.

We are looking for DPS for the raid, but could also use a Resto Druid/Tank for m+ and even an extra healer in raid. You would be most welcome on just about any of your toons.

That being said, 3 toons are a lot to move but I have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights. It will let you try before you buy, so to speak. We do cauldrons and feasts as we have a small off server group that raids with us currently so you won’t have to farm or buy flasks.

The guild is called The Killer Bunnies and it is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof if you wanted to look us up.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hey Kita, we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 4/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior (tank os), Death Knight (dps), Shaman (resto/dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi! We have a DPS spot open and think you would be a good fit for our team.

Undying Resolution (Alliance-Elune) is an AoTC guild that strives to push progression in a reduced amount of time. As a long-running guild we understand that people have families, jobs and lives outside of the game and we encourage you to do so! As we are a group of mature adults we are looking for like-minded individuals who are team oriented, well versed in their class/spec(s) and the fights but above all can exhibit patience when it is needed and can communicate effectively.

Raid Progress: 8/8 Heroic TEP

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST
We sometimes run alt raids or other optional activities Sunday nights.

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hey Kita,

Loved reading through your post, you sound much like myself and the rest of our guild, and I think you’d fit in perfectly.

We Have a Tabard was founded over 11 years ago now, have some of the same core people from back then, with some leaving over time, and some new people added along the way, as goes with any guild, but we’re still here. What started as a group of friends running Karazhan every week, eventually became a CE realm first guild, and now we’re back to our more casual roots. We’ve always put community first, and our proud of laid back, friendly atmosphere.

Currently we raid 1 night: Mondays: 7:45pm-12am Eastern time, and that is enough to handily do AotC in good time each tier, as well as earn the glory achievement mounts, something we’ve done every tier as long as we’ve been a guild (because we also like achievements and mounts, like you!) On other nights we are into M+, heroic warfronts, pvp, achievement runs, whatever we’re feeling, we have a wide range of interests, and our casual raiding schedule lets us really enjoy all that this game has to offer.

We are horde, and on another server, so it’s the biggest switch you’d have to make, but I really think that if we got a chance to chat, there’s a good chance we’d find we are a great fit for each other.

Hope to hear from you, you can message me on bnet: Alveia#1839

Best of luck in your search either way. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Good morning Kita! Good luck with the search! We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. Many of our key runners are 2k io and actively help other get their 10s done every week. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time.

Here is our recruitment and, thanks!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Since it’s inception <Authority> has grown from a small causal guild into a tight-knit community of dedicated raid members that share a strong passion for raiding endgame Mythic content each tier. We are eager to invite players into our ranks as long as they share that same passion.

>Please read the entire post before applying.

ABOUT <AUTHORITY>

We have been around since the summer of 2016. We do not plan on being a server first guild or a top 100 guild. We push AOTC as quick as we can and we progress through Mythic at our own pace. This does not mean we plan on carrying “dead weight”. We will make cuts where necessary.

In addition to raiding we are very active in the areas of Mythic+ and PvP. We love pushing keys as high as they go and a majority of us follow our Raider io score closely. With PvP we have active 2’s and 3’s groups for both casual fun as well as competitive enjoyment.

We love doing things as a guild such as transmog runs, timewalking raids, alt leveling, and even gaming outside of WoW. Guild engagement is important to us so if you are looking to only show up 3 times a week on raid day then we are not for you.

WoW CLASSIC

We also run a guild on US-Whitemane as Horde. If you are also interested in this guild please let us know and we can get you in no app needed. We plan on eventually raiding but for now are only concerned with logging in and leveling.

BFA RAID PROGRESS

Uldir - 6/8M and 8/8H

BoD - 8/9M and 9/9H

CoS - 2/2H

TEP - 5/8M and 8/8H

RAID DAYS/TIMES

Progression Raid Days - Monday/Tuesday/Thurs 630-930pm PST

Optional Raid Days for non-raiding members and alts - Wednesday 630-930pm PST

RECRUITMENT STATUS

We are currently in open recruitment, accepting all applications for review. Logs are not required however they are strongly encouraged.

WHAT YOU NEED

DBM or BigWigs

Exorsus Raid Tools

WeakAuras

RCLootCouncil

WHAT WE EXPECT

1. Be on time for every raid

2. Bring a positive attitude to raid and the guild as a whole.

3. Be able to take constructive criticism without issues.

4. Do not become a “raid logger” aka someone who only logs on for raid and does nothing to advance themselves outside of raid.

5. Active Mythic+ running. It is the easiest way to gear up outside of raid and takes little to no time.

APPLYING WITH US

Our application process is extremely easy. If you are interested in joining please visit the link below and fill out an application. If we are interested we will contact you and take it from there.

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/JhJ2aKXpo34uh8C8A

You will need to copy paste the link due to Blizzard’s new forum rules

> NOTE: We welcome any and all non-raid minded members to our guild with no application process needed.

Hello, let me know if you’re interested in joining us.

Good morning, Kita! You sound like you would fit in with us (especially failing at tests - that speaks to me on a spiritual level)! We are an all adult guild, with most of us having families and full times jobs that keep us busy during the day. Evenings are our time to play! When we’re not raiding, we are running mythic+ - from lower to higher level keys. Some of us try to push keys in mythic, but we are always willing to make sure that everyone who wants to gets their +10 key for the week.

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hi Kita :slight_smile: Primordial Malice might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:
Our info is below for you to check out, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hey Kita,

I’ll keep this short, but if you’d like more info please reach out to me on Bnet and I can provide any additional information.

Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Guild: No Pressure
Raid Times: T|TH, 7pm - 10pm EST
Progress: 3}8M (approx. 3 nights, 5 hrs - Ashvane to 11%), 8|8H.

Our team is a mythic raiding team, but we are currently recruiting to form a Heroic AOTC Farm/Sell team. The Heroic team will be fresh, and for EP it would run 1 day a week (Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST). Once teh team is up and running, the days would be Tues|Thrs 7pm-10pm EST. (We are starting with Wednesdays so the Mythic team can help fill as needed, until the Heroic team is up and running).

I’d like to talk to you about the 2nd team, if you’d be interested. Please feel free to reach out to me on Bnet, hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: KassiG#1130

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hello Kita :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:
7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:
Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858
We hope to hear from you