[A] <Onyx> 4/8M EP, CE 9/9M BDA & CE 8/8M Uldir - 2 Days/Week

<Onyx> of Proudmoore is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously.

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS

4/8M Eternal Palace (Week 1 AOTC)
9/9M Cutting Edge Battle of Dazar’Alor
8/8M Cutting Edge Uldir

PAST RAID PROGRESS

11/11M Cutting Edge Antorus, The Burning Throne
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Heroic or Mythic raid on Thursdays (or Mondays) from 7pm to 10pm.

RECRUITMENT

To be considered, we ask that our potential recruit be Neck Level 61 and ilvl pushing 430.

Our current needs we are looking for to bring to Azshara’s Eternal Palace:

Hunter
Shadow Priest
Tank (preferably a Brewmaster)
Holy Pally with a viable DPS offspec
Excellent Ranged DPS

All experienced/versatile players will always be looked at and considered. We have a nice relaxed and chill raid environment and all we ask of our raiders is to keep their character current in terms of progression and commit 6 hours a week to progress in Mythic Content!

HOW TO APPLY

We ask you to join our Discord and put in your information so that we may contact you further!

discord.gg/XBGNhjf

You can also add me on battle.net:

Recruitment Officer - (Arysade) Ary#11651

Come on Hunters I know you’re out there!

Gimme dem hunters plox

Come out and play!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow USA folks!

Still looking for more fellas to slay with!

Come one, come all, ye hunters of… fall?

We’re looking for more hunters, maybe another warlock and balance druid as well! Message an officer if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

7/8 Mythic now! Mythrax down! Come for G’huun wipes!

Looking for a mage or two moving forward into Dazar’alor!
(G’huun dies this week! 3% pulls last night. Holiday breaks are killer on raid schedules, am I right folks?)

Looking for some fresh blood for the new raid!

Looking for a rogue or a mage for our team!

Heyooo any mages or rogues looking to get into mythic Dazor’Alor?

We’re a little light on melee! :wink:

Opening up for a mage and a rogue. Maybe a pally as well? Warlock?

Still seeking folks!

Rogues, Mages please hit us up!

You guys need a Feral?? My main DH had 7/8 Mythic Exp but looking to play something that fills more of a niche role…

Not so much an immediate opening for a feral druid. DH is something we may consider, though!

Mages, where are you? I know you’re out there!

9/9 Heroic! Going to start smashing Mythic tomorrow!

Still open to an excellent rogue!

On the hunt for another rogue! Maybe another DH too?

Still open!

WTB a moonkin and a rogue!