8/9M 417 Holy Pally LF CE Guild

8/9M Holy pally looking for long standing CE guild to call home. I can also play ret and I play prot in dgns (2k io) but I want to move to a purely healing role in raiding. Im gearing my resto druid (will be balance as well) and my Priest to heal in 8.2 for the right guild. I have had some pulls on mythic cabal and know the fight pretty well now.

Looking for a weekday guild with good EST times 8pm-1am pref. I most likely won’t go alliance, but I am willing to transfer servers for the right Horde guild.

Can raid multiple days. I enjoy playing wow a lot and am doing a lot of stuff even outside of raid. I will research fights and how my classes can play a part in any progression fight. Friendly player and prefer chill friendly guilds as well.

Feel free to look up Discodave-Area52 on logs or raider io

Add me-Superdave#1397 (9/9M or Good Jaina prog guilds only pls) or feel free to leave a post here.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guild Name: Fierce
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 or Sore#1869
Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Fierce is a guild with a focus on progression raiding. We always push to better ourselves as individuals and as a guild. We offer competitive progression on a fairly light schedule (11 Hours/Week).

We returned to WoW in BFA and raided in Uldir casually, under the name Grandpa Reflexes (Aerie Peak). With the switch to a more traditional raid schedule for Battle of Dazar’alor and onward, we decided to return to our roots in Fierce.

Notable Achievements:

• US 74 Mythic Jaina
  • US 78 Mythic Blackhand
  • US 86 Mythic Imperator Mar’gok
  • US 2 Heroic Will of the Emperor (10 Man)
  • US 5 Heroic Madness of Deathwing (10 Man)
  • US 10 Heroic Spine of Deathwing (10 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

1 Like

Hey Discodave, we currently have an immediate position open in our core for a Holy Pally, we’re very close to a Jaina kill we’ve had 13% wipes and with the incoming nerfs is guaranteed next week to be a kill - our times look like they would work perfectly for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 8/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

1 Like

Great paladin, amazing at both Holy and Ret, any guild seeking an all around good player should definitely consider picking him up!

1 Like

Just want to mention that I made a post a couple weeks ago but ive made a new one now because I changed my name on here and it wasn’t tracking right, but if you have already posted on the other i’ve seen it and considering those as well.

Sup Dave! We’re currently looking for one Pally boi for 8.2.

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Relevant Progression:
9/9M BoD; 8/8M Uldir

About Us: DPS Loss is a Mythic progression raiding guild comprised of a dedicated group of players whose WoW tenure extends as far back as Vanilla. We strive to achieve and maintain a high level of play, progression, and guild atmosphere on a 9 hour/week Mythic raid schedule.

We genuinely believe raiding should be a fun experience for everyone and the culture of a guild and environment we cultivate together is of high priority. Your fellow raiders are here to help each other improve and you should see everyone as a resource and feel encouraged to discuss anything with any of us at any time. We post a large number of resources that raiders should utilize to show up to raid fully prepared and have a player on staff who can provide you with custom weakauras should you feel the need for any.

For any questions whatsoever please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game.

Guild Contacts:
B-NET: Travex#11825, Taeng#12372, HappypandaQT#1322

Application:

1 Like

Guild: Death Jesters (US Stormrage)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tues/Wed 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST
Cleared: 9/9M (US 67)
Recruitment Contacts: Murdoc#1413 (Bnet) / Murdoc#4512 (Discord)
Wowprogress: ht tps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Death+Jesters

Reawaken (8/9M) was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content at a relevant pace while putting community and friendship first. Our ranks are filled with several former US Top 50/100 Raiders that would prefer a slightly more relaxed raid times due to real life obligations. We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time. We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our lighter schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights! Our guild is an extremely active community that enjoys playing games together outside of WoW, such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, Monster Hunter, Super Smash Bros., Destiny, etc . If you are looking for a place to call home, look no further.

Notable Server Firsts:
Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek’Zeer, Imperator Mar’gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya, Guldan, Kil’Jaedan and Argus the Unmaker.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm (CST)
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm (CST)

Currently Recruiting:

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Priest (Shadow only)
  • Paladin (Holy only)

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Royce (Royce#1456)
Co-Guild Lead: Apollo (Apollo#1928)
Raid Leader: Applications (App#1332)
Officer: Greiner (Greiner#1810)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Hey Discodave,

Ouroboros is regrettably Alliance but I think we’re what you’re looking for! We’re currently 8/9M with many sub-40% pulls on Jaina so CE is definitely in our future. A handful of our members are very into pushing keys as well so you’d fit right in. I’ll post our guild spam below and hope to hear from you!

< Ouroboros >

Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Current Progression:

Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N

Crucible of the Storms 2/2 H

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:

8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Guild History:

Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade’s Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content.

If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing.

Expectations for Applicants:

• We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Why Ouroboros?

Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We have a respectful atmosphere that is relaxed and fun, even during stressful progression. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We’re here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual summer BBQ. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven’t played in years.

We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and regularly participate in things like M+, World and organized PvP, alt raids, and achievement hunting!

The long and short of it is: If you’re looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you’re looking for.

Recruiters:

Reverie: Polaris#1778

Officers:

Narumata: Narumata#1658

Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

1 Like

Hi Discodave,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate spot for a DPS/HEALS. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

We have an opening for a Holy Pally for 8.2! Check the link if you are interested!