[A] <Ominous Chanting> [PvE] [Semi-Hardcore] Recruiting

[A] “Guild Name Undecided” PVE is an all new “semi-hardcore” guild starting fresh in Classic WoW! (Guild name is actively being voted on, apply and put in your suggestion!

We are looking to fill our ranks with players interested in all types of content, from raiding, to PvP, to social events. Anyone and everyone interested in trying out Classic WoW is welcome, experienced or not. We will be lead by a core of old school Vanilla WoW raiders who have evolved with the game over the years and have played retail for over 13 years. Shirviu, our glorious guild master, has done extensive research on how to progress through each phase of Classic as they launch, and will ensure each member is prepared regardless of their skillset. We welcome both hardcore raiders and casuals alike, as well as non-raiders who simply want to hang out and have fun.

Our guild’s strength will be in its unity, friendships, and trust in one another. (& our leader’s insane knowledge of this game; no seriously, she legit cried when Classic was announced.) The officer core will operate with the best interest of its members at the forefront, and will ensure each member is treated with kindness and respect.

We do not tolerate any toxicity, but we do allow 18+ and NSFW content in Discord voice and guild text chat alike. Although many of us are close friends and of course have our inside jokes, we are all friendly folk who will welcome new members and ensure they transcend into one of us! [Ominous chanting in the background.] We would love to see people from all different backgrounds looking to be part of our team, so that we can explore all aspects of the game together from role-playing, to world & BG PvP, and even trivia nights with fun prizes.

As of right now we do not have set raid days or times, but we will be conducting surveys as we approach the game’s launch. We will keep everyone’s schedules in mind when making the raid schedule to ensure as many as possible can participate in the magic. The guild has several suppliers of potions, flasks, food, enchants, and more so that all will be fully prepped for raid nights. We would love to see more contributing in the future as well, and will have many council positions opening up in the future to fill our raiding, pvp and social councils in the guild!

If this sounds like the guild for you, feel free to message below, or message an officer for more information.

“Prepare for the Shiny Luckydo!”

If you have any questions, feel free to message Shirviu#4254 or Bolmung#8403 on Discord!

6 Likes

Guild Master here! I am looking forward to playing with you all in Classic !!

3 Likes

We are currently sitting in discord together if anyone wants to come talk to us about the classic guild!

1 Like

Wow the guild is growing fast!! o.o

Shameless bump

Snivy holds me hostage in his basement.
Aya watches with popcorn.

1 Like

I’m guarding the door from the police.

O_o what have i missed here. One of us one of us one of us xD

1 Like

yo, I heard ominous chanting. It drew me to this guild. wat up, i tank real gud

NE tank for that dodge thou

1 Like

Did you switch to a different toon with the SAME NAME!? XD

1 Like

maybe, dont question it

yo gurl I heard you like me, slide into my DM’s

Looking for more for the classicz <3

That awkward moment when you realize you can just alt hop to bump your spam instead of spamming guildies to do it. XD

1 Like

no prob im here all day bb

1 Like

Completely new here, looking for a large daddy to fill my ranks.

1 Like

Need more dedicated bois and goiyls for our classic guild! Have over 40 people so far! Need more hardcore raiders and such!

Join us, one of us! One of us!

ominous chanting ominously continues ominously