[A] <Ominous Chanting> [PvE] [Semi-Hardcore] Recruiting

guild discord be poppin

It’s still kinda poppin, it’d be more poppin if we had some new recruits!

So PvE Guild, will it also be PvE server?

Yup! We’re in Central time zone too!

Guild name reminds me of this good pvp guild back in the day called Ominous Latin Names

1 Like

That’s awesome!

bumping this so it stays in my history, this sounds like it could be a great guild for me and my wife. As parents with young kids (2 and 5), we arent able to raid like we used to, however having fun and enjoying the game is something we are always down for

2 Likes

I myself am currently interested in your guild. My plans for now are to most likely run a Warlock for classic (been running one for beta to get back into the feel of things. Especially since I haven’t seriously played since WotLK). Let me know if you are interested in another 'lock.

2 Likes

We are absolutely interested in a lock! We’d love to have you on board! Bolmung#8403(discord)

We have quite a few people in guild in that same situation. We’re a mix of hardcore and casuals, the casuals are free to join raid on days they are available! Bolmung#8403 (discord)

Still looking for more friends to come with us into the breach that is classic

I’d be interested in joining. I’m running around as a Mage on beta but haven’t decided on what class will be my main when Classic launches.

Like the poster above, I’d probably lean more to the casual side of things this go round (life changes over time of course) but I’d love a good group to hang around with and run any content I can.

2 Likes

We’d love to see you add us on discord and come talk to us! Bolmung#8403

I am thinking lock, mage, or warrior. IDK we shall see.

1 Like

Yaaay it’s awesome to see all the new recruits! Closing in on our 50th member thank you all! :smiley:

I know 2nd wave stress tests are high, but you can release that stress by joining our booming classic guild and stressing about the stress with us instead of alone!

2 Likes

Your post stresses me out Bol :frowning:

don’t stress mon. I got you with the jesus beams…OH wait we are alliance…wat have you roped me into

2 Likes

One of us…One of us…

We need more minions to worship the old gods----

I mean uh…we need more guildies to help us slay the old gods!

Is the PVE in the title meaning you will be rolling on a pve server? Probably a dumb question but I had to ask.