[A]<Olds Gods> 7/9H Looking for guild merge or new recruits

Baelgun/Doomhammer- US Recruiting all or guild Merge.

Hey folks, our guild has lost some people to life and other such things. We have 9 raiders left and would like to find another group in a similar spot to raid with and/or possibly merge guilds. Most of us have at least 2 toons over 390ilvl and have at least 2 heals/tanks raid ready. We were 7/9H before it all went down, but are willing to step back a few bosses to meet up with whoever we team with.

Recruitment is “open” but we currently don’t have enough to raid without pugging. Anyone interested in joining our guild at the current time would need to understand the above merge is still a possibility unless we recruit quite a few people.

Current mains:

Tanks: Brewmaster Monk, Blood DK
Heals: Resto Shaman, Holy Priest
RDPS: Spriest, Warlock, Mage
MDPS: Ret Pally, Rogue

Again most of us have alts we can use over the classes above.!!

Our raid available times are tues-thurs afternoons, around 2-6EST.

Get a hold of me or our other two officers on bnet: Zelphinius#1924; Arnstar#1405; Sirege#1659

Silentium would be glad to have you guys and we raid Tues-Thurs but at 8:30 to 10:30 Server time. If you guys are interested, let me know

Jameson#1835

Hi Samael :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting for 8.2 and we are in need of additional members for raiding, m+ and casual players.

Our raid times are 7 to 10 server time. Here is our recruitment post, please reach out for more information :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: