[A] Old Guild of Mostly Older Folks Looking For A Few More

Inconceivable (est 2007) is looking for more like-minded folks to join the Brute Squad for Dragonflight to help diversify our raid comp & get better coverage in loot/armor types as well as raid buffs/utility. Read below to see what we’re about and if it sounds like your mug of grog.

WHAT WE DO:
Our guild raid clears Normal and Heroic (AotC) each tier, we have several M+ groups going, and a few folks do transmog runs, PvP, and other activities.

Raids are Wed-Thu 6:30-9p server (mtn).

WHO WE ARE:
We are mostly in our 30s and 40s, we understand adult life with jobs, families, etc, and we value good times with good company. We come from many walks of life, but playing together unites us. For many of us, raid time is relaxing time, so keeping things fun and light is a high priority. Pop culture references, movie quotes, impressions of varying quality, and many, many jokes; (good, bad, and dad) are voiced over discord during our runs.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
While we will happily consider anyone who’s interested, here are some areas we’d really like some more coverage in:

• Plate DPS or Flexible DPS/Tank DPS/Heal (Warrior would be great, Pally/DK good too)
  • Cloth DPS or DPS/Heal flex (Priest would be great, Mage good too)
  • A DH and/or Shaman (for loot diversity and some raid utility)

INTERESTED?
Why wouldn’t you be; after all, it’s a prestigious line of work, with a long, and glorious tradition. If so, you can reply here, mail/message me in game (Elorah on Kel’thuzad) or, if you appreciate the old-school ways, you can apply at https://tiny.cc/IncGuildApp

Thanks for your time,
Elorah
GM, Inconcievable

This could be a fit for me. I’m looking to main Arms warrior, prot warrior or fire mage. Whichever you have more of a need for.

Hi Ghronk,

Arms warrior (with maybe a prot off-spec?) would be awesome!

We’ll be doing a fun-run next Wednesday (Nov 16) at 6:30p server (mountain), probably a Normal clear of one of the Fated raids if you want to come maybe we can see if it’s a good match?

Hi my name is Kevin S. I just return to wow during shadowlands. Instead of raiding I focused on getting all my characters to lvl 60 and getting their transmogs. Currently I have eleven lvl 60s. My main is Arthaskjs Frost Deathkinght and im interested in raiding for Dragonflight. The last i raided was during Burning crusade on Kel thuzad in a guild called Workin as intended. Im gonna put all my effort into dragonflight. Im 32 years old and live in phoenix. Thank you.

EDIT Apr 8 2023: SEE UPDATED POST BELOW; WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS AGAIN FOR SEASON 2

Hi All -

Just wanted to jump on here and say thanks so much for the big influx of players; our guild feels more alive than it has in a long while.

Because we do not want to put ourselves in a situation where we’re not able to bring all geared and interested players to our guild raid, we’re pulling back the stick on the recruiting at least until we see how things shake out, if some folks burn out, move to mythic raiding guilds, etc.

Thanks again for all the interest,
Elorah
GM, Inconceivable

Do you need a holy priest?

Hi All -

Another big thanks for some of the great additions we brought in for (our very successful!) Dragonflight Season 1.

Our guild has been around for a long time but we have remained largely closed off (we rarely pug people for our raids), and I’ve been delighted to see that there are some good folks (not just players good at the game) here on Kel’Thuzad.

I’m bumping this thread back up as Inconceivable is starting to think about patch 10.1. As the first season of Dragonflight comes to a close, we have had some room open up in our guild raid.

Please see the original post in this thread if you are interested; we’ll consider anyone that we think will be a good fit for us, but we could still use more Plate and Cloth in the guild to help balance for group loot.

Thanks!
Elorah
GM, Inconceivable

Still looking for a mage new to server just hit 70 looking for a guild to raid and M+ with.

Are you guys recruiting still? Im a 424 frost mage on KT lookong for a home

Hello Kel’Thuzaders of the present and potential future!

I just wanted to resurrect this thread with an update; after a break from raiding after achieving our Season 3 AotC goals, Inconceivable (Alliance - est 2007) will be returning for Season 4 in Dragonflight.

We still raid W-Th 6:15-9p server (mountain) time. We’re still old gamers in our 30s-40s+, we still tell stories and jokes over discord during raids, and we still have fun.

The first post in this thread is still relevant for our background/history info.

We’re forming our raid roster for Season 4, so the “WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR” this season is still a bit in flux as our guildies come out of hibernation, but we’d love a flexible dps/heal class (priest especially!) and a mage, but there are a few other spots where we’re thin and we’d happily take a look at anyone. As long as we can make it work we’d love to have you.

Our application form from the original post in this thread is still kicking, please use that and let us know if you’re interested!

Thanks,
Elorah