[a] - <no refunds> - 7 spots left - 6 teams. 5 mythic and 1 heroic. join us!

:laughing:

1 Like

Would you guys take a boomkin with a resto offspec?

1 Like

Lytning! You can add me and we can talk! Thanks!

Great group of people with communicative leadership. Come.

1 Like

Yes come raid with us ! :slight_smile: we would love to have more friends . Very helpful guild always people on

1 Like

i sent requests on both accounts, your discord and your bnet

1 Like

@YOU@ BUMP now

1 Like

Great raid teams/great pvpers here. You’ll always find people here to do what you want to do. Seriously. It’s a really active guild. Ion Hazzikostas rated this guild in the top 10 of 10 randomly selected guilds. True Story.

1 Like

Just joined, fun grp and will definitely help you improve instead of flaming you, worth the join

1 Like

Favorite group of people to raid and M+ with!

1 Like

Let’s goooo

1 Like

Come for the Hot Dogs, stay for the friendship, and extremely helpful people that want to see you succeed and have fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was mostly musing. Though I am probably gonna have to find a new raid team. Nothing to do with my current guild, some of the best people I know. heck, we even go on IRL gatherings (we did a big meet up in Canada in 2019 for a week).

I’m also a founding member (Dec 2016), earned every AotC after Emerald Nightmare with them. So a lot of attachment considering the history of the guild and the original GM. Anyways… it is strictly a raid time issue. Which means if I am leaving, it is literally just so I can kill bosses… Which feels weird as a reason.

2 Likes

Sent you a Btag friend request.

1 Like

Sorry to see you guys go. This is the first time I’m hearing this. However lying discord messages from your brother prove otherwise. And your comment won’t hinder the guilds progress. I’m sorry your brother couldn’t be a mature adult. But instead decided to incite drama and try and poach people. We have a zero tolerance policy for this. But please, yes. Please keep posting nonsense on the forum post. NO REFUNDS! NO HOT DOGS FOR YOU!

1 Like

Great guild and people! After my old raid group broke up due to splitting ways when Classic released, I didnt think I would find another guild like them. But alas, here we are!

And yes, gloom does share his hotdogs… Just watch out due to his hotdogs having relish on them… No one wants that!

2 Likes

Recently joined and couldn’t be happier with the decision. This is one of the few guilds that fit my raid times and it’s nice to see people online when I am on in the middle of the night. Plus there always seems to be a few mythic plus groups going so it’s easy to get the keys for the week done.

3 Likes

Janciana here, normally not one for posting on the forum, but has been too good of a guild to me.

has been the most welcoming and friendly guild that I’ve ever been in. They’ve worked with me through many problems, be it struggling with my class and spec, answering questions when I don’t understand mechanics, and even some IRL problems that they could have brushed off and said “Not our problem.” Filled with friendly players, who kick a** and look good doing it. If you’re looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild where you are more than just your raid slot, and want a community you can have fun, relax and make friends in, just might be the guild for you.

You can add me on Bnet: Oaks#11323 or on Discord Xilo#1815 if you wish to join, or reach out to the OP on these same platforms as stated above.
No Refunds! Lots of hotdogs!

2 Likes

Just a few spots left, get in while you can!

1 Like

Weekend bump, still need some more people.

1 Like