[A] <No Mercy Mafia> World PVP

Is this the best the horde have to offer? Someone who hides behind an alt on the forums? I bet you don’t even have your pvp flag toggled on at all times.

P.S. You had to edit your post 5 times and THIS is what you settled on? lol.

P.S.S. No Mercy Mafia is still recruiting people who like to make horde angry like Cyrik here.

3 Likes

Yep. There’s quite a few edits. I am a perfectionist after all. Not everyone can just settle for rough drafts you know.

“No Mercy Mafia is still recruiting people etc. etc.”

scrolls up and reads prior posts

Seems like begging to me. Whatever the case, you apparently NEED an ADD-on to tell you when your healer was being attacked so as far as leadership and coordination? Pffft… seen better done with much less.

As far as I’m concerned, I don’t think you’ve rightfully earned that name “No Mercy”.

… Unless your goal is to be mercilessly cringey.

I mean, seriously. What was the inspiration for that intro? A sticker you saw on a Ford F-350 parked in a walmart somewhere? And the music… my god. Are the lot of you supposed to be edgy middle schoolers struggling to find yourselves or something?

Sorry, sorry… I’m not going to drag this on any longer. I’ve been legit laughing while writing this post. I can’t stop and perceive anyone as a competent threat who has Ford Truck Grim-reapers, robotic seizure elephants, and needs add-ons in pvp that let’s them know when they’re messing up (I bet you even wear adult sized Garanimals!)

lol … I’m so done. I think I’m gonna walk.

Why am I not surprised you don’t know what the H.H.T.D addon is. No wonder you hide behind an alt. Lmao. Post on your main or get lost.

2 Likes

People really need this?

The squishy looking person in the back throwing their hands in the air, you attack them.

3 Likes

Nobody needs anything… but i guarantee i’m going to locate the “squishy looking person in the back throwing their hands in the air” before you do because of the addon… that is if it is actually working which it doesn’t half the time. lol

3 Likes

“but i guarantee i’m going to locate the ‘squishy looking person in the back throwing their hands in the air’ before you do because of the addon…”

Oh. Look. The Vamp Kid admits he’s slow.

Why, I bet you ride a bicycle with training wheels and call them “add-ons” too lol

What? Lol. I honestly can’t tell if you are trash talking or just on the spectrum… Anyways come back on your main and then we’ll talk. :rofl:

1 Like

“Then we’ll talk”

… Why are you acting like you’re somebody? I mean, we have nothing to say to each other so what’s there to talk about?

Don’t you have some edgelord decal stickers to go back to collecting while listening to Topsy the elephant getting zapped as some corporate shill sings commercialized angst? lol

Nah. As a healer myself I’m already back there playing cc duel while I wait for my zuggers to become situationally aware or download an addon. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Congrats? :rofl:

Hi Slyx, it was cool seeing you in a bg today

I bet it was! I bet it was all…

BLEEP! BLOOP! VHUR,VHUR,VHUR, BWOW-WOW-WOW-ZOM! In the background while his travelling minstrel sang about his angst towards Narcissistic Cannibals!

… I wonder if that’s a pot shot at the forsaken.
Anyway, I bet he looked SO COOL that even the grim reaper showed up to herald his utter badassery!

You too… That was a solid AV!

LOL, this kid is really sorta cute. He’s better than you Slyx but we have zero idea who he is. Brave too evidently.

Haha you guys are funny.

I’ve been looking for a pvp guild for my rogue here, and I like what I see. Just wondering who the best person is to contact for some extra questions. :slight_smile:

Me or Jaxel in game. Also the discord is linked in OP… pretty sure it still works lol

wpvp is better than ever, come see.

1 Like

is this true

Our last raid from 2021.

6 Likes

We are making WPVP great again