[A] <No Mercy Mafia> World PVP

You should try Horde side *wink

I don’t hate retail PvP, because I actually have a solid group of people to RBG with and push rating. Problem is, this season is 125 years old now so it’s gone stale.

1 Like

Tell me about it, got bored so I started trying classes I’ve never played just to spice it up… still refuse to do more then boost a mage and let it sit, then play it.

I should be trying to finish off my rating push, I nearly have the elite set for all 4 gear classes. Having fun in pre-patch atm though.

Not sure why anyone would want to join the dirty horde… but hey more for the mighty alliance to kill.

No Mercy Mafia is good at killing. +1

2 Likes

Why would they join the alliance?
You could be a caring, loving Shu’halo who honors Earth Mother.
:wink:

See you all on the battlefield tomorrow - Or whenever they get the servers up and running.

Still recruiting for Wpvp fun. Let the horde tears flow.

1 Like

We WPVP constantly, special pvp events Friday and Saturday nights at 9.

1 Like

“There is no hunting like the hunting of horde, and those who have hunted horde long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” - Ernstbird Heminghand

3 Likes

Joined this guild back in the original TBC and was so excited when I found out they were here on Grob. Very much so worth joining if you love to world pvp and all of that. The outtings are quite a lot of fun! <3

***Also for some reason it won’t show me TBC classic Vionna to select her. She is 70! lol

1 Like

We are wanting all world pvpers to join us, but we especially need some additional healers.

1 Like

Still recruiting world pvpers!

Still looking for more PvPers

Still going strong. Still in need of healers. Get your PVP gear on and join us.

For your viewing pleasure…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_mPRTiaCas

2 Likes

Still killin horde, still recruiting.

NMM good people to fite, I’m sad I missed all the recording shots in that video

Pretty sure you’re in one of my other recent videos :wink: . Had some good fights of late… We thank you and the rest of the horde who actually defend your city and keep Wpvp alive.

1 Like

Pffft.

Your guild can hardly hold Auchindoun together when I’m coordinating the raids, let alone put up a decent fight when your guildies aren’t there to have your back.

Making your list is a joke.

You over estimate yourselves.

Which is fine by me. It’s why I’ve squashed your efforts.

P.S. The music on your video is 10/10 cringe. It sounds like an angsty teenage elephant cyborg having a violent seizure to his favourite emo group.

3 Likes