A new player's thoughts on this game

This is a recurring problem. The current patch is worse than average about it, but it’s definitely not a new thing. Sometimes when people complain enough they end up going in and patching telegraphs to be more easily distinguishable. I recall Durumu back in MoP for this.

But also, as they’ve been pulling older dungeons into the Mythic+ Dungeon pool, I’ve noticed they’ve actively made certain telegraphs extremely blatant when they were more subdued before (even in cases where no one reallycomplained about them while they were current).

So it seems weird to me that this is STILL a problem when they are obviously aware of it and actively making changes to older stuff that also has the problem.

Different teams working on different content not communicating much I guess.

1 Like

As a new player myself, I looked up a little bit of your account and you have achievements from at least 2 years ago.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything before like November of this year in their achievements.

2 Likes

go do a quick search on simplearmory.com then look on his calendar.

1 Like

Once you try WoWs combat that’s it, everything else feels slow and cumbersome and if you enjoy the fast paced fighting style with a lot going on, good luck ever playing another game and getting the same feeling again.

It’s a main stay why many of us keep playing this game and whining about balance, we love the combat system and just want to be able to play our favourite class and spec without feeling like we are being left behind.

1 Like

gigglesnort

I love the dry humor tossed in to emphasize his two years. :grin:

3 Likes

Well let me say… Welcome to WoW.
Where the community is usually toxic.
The Devs dont care what you say unless it hurts the bottom line.
and your opinion never matters.

1 Like

The achievements he’s earned prior to last month are… cross-game promotional things.

He already said he played HotS. One of the achievements was for HotS. Actually 2 of them (The actual thing, and the “earn a pet” achievement since the promotion achievement gave a pet).

The other was for Hearthstone - you had to level to 20 to unlock something in Hearthstone. Which can be done with the Free Trial.

My man hasn’t touched anything worth mentioning until last month.

At least on that account.

1 Like

He’s been here for years now.

No dev’s of any for-profit game care what you say unless it can hurt their bottom dollar.

And it shouldn’t.

Your man is not a new player.

This is not a factual statement by any means.

Yeah ok but if you’re basing that on him having promotional achievements from a couple years ago and literally nothing else, he’s effectively a new player, if not technically. Leveling to 20 to earn something in HoTs does not disqualify you from being considered new when you actually buy the game and play in earnest.

(Again, just basing it off this profile. Not really worth trying to guess if he has a main or whatever)

Why thank you for breaking down a few lines into multiple quotes :smiley:

The thread said New players thoughts.
and for devs caring go take a look at dying light… just sayin

Was it good or bad? I never played it, I know of it though.

the devs to this day keep up with player feedback from dying light 1 which released in 2015. and update it. even thought they have dying light 2