A New Class Means a New Class Color!

Oh… It’s… The color of a monk that’s out of range.

Might need some work here.

6 Likes

would rather it be a red, dk is so unique while this color is pretty close to hunter/monk/mage/shaman

4 Likes

So no psychedelic flashing rainbow cycling through flight-colours? Ok :sulk:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the class symbol

Firstly you’re showing paladins from a tier after the game launched. Secondly, that’s purple.

On topic though, I agree with the reddish folks. It should have been a shade of red, 3 shades of green not to mention the shades of those folks when out of range may make it difficult to tell them apart at times.

There was actually a thread on this a while ago. I don’t think anyone said a shade of green though but thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s cool. Seems an odd thing to make a post about if I’m honest. But good to know!

This is very trivial. Please answer the questions on whether you are re-considering the lock behind a permanent Drakthir form in combat. Also if you are considering granting Evoker to more races.

We have also heard absolutely nothing about NEW customizations for Allied races, and new Race / Class combos.

1 Like

I don’t have much of an opinion on the chosen color, just wanted to say thank you for giving us the hex code for the chosen color! Makes our job slightly easier :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pinkish purpleish, same neighborhood.

Honestly I would have gone with a charcoal gray. The color is too close to monk and the white spectrum (and black but black doesn’t work as a UI element) is pretty open.

2 Likes

Also purple, also added in the expansion after the game launched. The original armor was red and golden, and players pushed on the original forums to have paladin’s colors changed from pink to silver or gold. They said gold was too close to rogue and no to the silver. That was back when Tigol and some other guy were game designers from Everquest and they openly said they despised paladins.

3 Likes

This doesn’t look like the pink of the class either, more like the Void. :eyes:

1 Like

Vanilla WoW was a prototype of WoW, a beta version of WoW. WoW wasn’t WoW until BC. And if BC introduced multiple purple/pink sets of armor, I think it is safe to say that is intended to be part of their artistic style.

I love that color! Very pretty.

Yeah, paladins in the Warcraft universe predate these draeni retcons by like a decade.

Originally draeni were all like the broken (there is a quest chain with them in original Swamp of Sorrows). The Outland stuff is all new.

2 Likes

You’re stupid. (10chars)

1 Like

:arrows_counterclockwise:

no u

still angry about that huh? got to get over it man. its time

1 Like

Are you able to do the same on the class tier sets please and thank you.

EDIT: Better yet please add the ability to dye our armour to whatever colour that we please in the game just like in Guild Wars 2 that has a very wide array customization options available for doing that please and thank you.

1 Like