[A/N] Kalimdor United Monthly Storytelling Event!

This month’s event is themed “Someone Special!” Come tell us about someone you care alot about, whether it’s a significant other, close friend, a sibling, etc. Of course, you are welcome to just come listen as well.

Location: The “stone circle” at the North end of Feathermoon Stronghold. (Cross faction friendly, so bring those potions)

Time: Saturday, June 26 at 5pm Server time (8pm EST)

This event is tonight, hope to see you there!

✧This month’s event will be “Favorite Places!” Come tell us about your favorite places to visit, tell a story about your favorite travels, or just come listen!

✧Location: The “Stone Circle” in the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold (cross faction friendly, bring those potions!)

✧Event time: Saturday, July 24th at 5pm WrA time (8pm EST)
Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Coming up tomorrow night! Hope to see alot of you there! This event had a great turnout last time, let’s continue the tradition!

1 Like

After contemplating putting this event on hiatus, I have decided that this month’s event will still happen!

On Saturday, August 21 the Kalimdor United Storytelling event returns!
We are in dire need of an uplifting evening of storytelling, and this months theme is just what the medic ordered.

This month’s theme is “Heroes.” Come tell us of someone that inspires your character(s), gives them motivation and the drive to push on in difficult times.

As usual, the event will take place at 5pm Server (8pm EST). We will be meeting at the “stone circle” at the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold. Of course, this event is cross faction friendly, so bring those potions. Hope to see you there!

Coming up in about 4 hours from this post! (5pm WrA time/8pm EST) hope to see you there!

✧This month’s event is coming next weekend, on Saturday the 18th!
Since we are close to the harvest season, our theme will be “Favorite Food!”
Come tell us about your favorite food or drinks, tell us about an amazing meal you’ve had, maybe some yearly food traditions, or just come listen!

✧Location: The “Stone Circle” in the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold (cross faction friendly, bring those potions!)

✧Event time: Saturday, September 18th at 5pm WrA time (8pm EST)

These events are usually quite intimate, so don’t be scared by a low turnout, there is still RP to be had! Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Storytelling is always a great event. Find some time to come out and support WRA RP - our server needs the love.

1 Like

Coming up tonight! Hope to see some of you there!

You might have some extra elves tonight.

1 Like

Great turnout this month, thanks to all that attended!

Next event is on October 23, and will be Hallow’s End themed!

I’d be interested in at least coming out to join ya. Writing is what I like to do irl and in game. New to roleplay but storytelling is fun.

BTag: Splats#11142
Discord: Splats | VTuber/Art#2320

Late, but sent you a btag request!, ending in #1857

✧This month’s event is coming up on Saturday the 23rd!
In the spirit of the season, the theme will be “Scary Stories!”
Come tell us your favorite scary stories, or just come listen!
I will be telling tale of the infamous “Headless Horseman”, you won’t want to miss it!

✧Event time: Saturday, October 23 at 5pm WrA time (8pm EST)
Hope to see you there!

Also: Show off your best Hallow’s End themed transmog! (optional)

This event is happening this coming Saturday, come hear some awesome stories!

Coming up tonight!

After taking a break for the holidays, this event is back!

Event date: Saturday, January 22. 5pm WrA time

Location: the “stone circle” on the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas
(location is cross-faction friendly, be sure to bring potions)

Theme: Perseverence! Tell us about a time you or someone you know overcame great odds!

Kalimdor United proudly brings you this month’s event in association with the newly created “Wyrmrest Community Project.”

The Wyrmrest Community Project aims to encourage multiple forms of RP through community engagement and hands-on involvement in event planning and promotion.

Edit: If folks would like an in-game calendar invite, reply to this thread or send me an in-game mail. If needed I can do so Horde-side as well.

7 Likes

Coming up one week from today! I am excited to see you all there!

1 Like

Midweek bump, this is only a few days away!

1 Like

This event is coming up tonight!