[A/N] Kalimdor United Monthly Storytelling Event!

Had a good time with the stories told from everyone last night. Can’t wait to attend the next.

This months event will be on Saturday, November 21
5pm Server at the “Stone Circle” at the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas (cross faction safe)

This month’s theme will be “In Memoriam,” come tell a story about a friend or loved one that has passed on. You are welcome to just come listen as well!

3 Likes

Coming up tonight, hope to see some of you there!

We enjoyed coming tonight! Thanks for having us!

1 Like

This months event will be on Saturday, January 23
5pm Server at the “Stone Circle” at the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas (cross faction safe)

This months theme will be “Adventures!” Tell us about the greatest adventure you’ve ever been on, or you can just come listen to some awesome stories!

Thank you for using the LFRP calendar. I may be able to make this month’s event myself. :slight_smile: See you soon!

1 Like

Coming up tonight! 5pm Server at the “Stone Circle” at the north end of Feathermoon. Hope to see you all there!

walks in, swipes a plate of cookies, goes to a corner and shadowmelds

munching can be heard from the “empty” corner

Edit because now I have cookies and no milk to drown the cookies.

1 Like

Starting in about 30 minutes!

This months event will be on Saturday, February 20

This months theme will be “I made this!” Come show us what your character can make, or show something off that someone you know made. Or just come listen!

1 Like

coming up in about 4 hours!

This month our storytelling event will be a bit of a collaboration. This coming Saturday, the 27th in Mulgore, near where the Darkmoon Portal would be, our friends in are holding a seasonal event to observe the coming of Spring!

I will be telling a story at the event at roughly 6pm Server. Anyone is welcome to come listen, or tell a story of their own, hope to see you there!

2 Likes

This month’s event will be on Saturday, April 24th!
5pm Server, at the Shrine of Aessina in Ashenvale.

Our theme this month will be “Adventures!”

Come tell us of an interesting adventure your character has been on, whether it’s a harrowing battle, or an eventful trip to the market. We’d love to hear your stories, or you can just come listen, of course. Cross faction friendly as always, so bring those potions.

2 Likes

Coming up tonight!

Great turnout tonight, thanks to all that came out!

Our next event is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, May 22nd, more details to come later!

Our next event is one week from today, on Saturday May 22nd!

We will be meeting at the “stone circle” at the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas at 5pm Server time (8pm EST). Safe for cross faction

This month’s theme will be Hobbies! *What does your character like to do in their downtime, if any? What are your favorite non-combat activities? Or just come listen!

1 Like

Coming up tonight!

This month’s event is themed “Someone Special!” Come tell us about someone you care alot about, whether it’s a significant other, close friend, a sibling, etc. Of course, you are welcome to just come listen as well.

Location: The “stone circle” at the North end of Feathermoon Stronghold. (Cross faction friendly, so bring those potions)

Time: Saturday, June 26 at 5pm Server time (8pm EST)

This event is tonight, hope to see you there!

✧This month’s event will be “Favorite Places!” Come tell us about your favorite places to visit, tell a story about your favorite travels, or just come listen!

✧Location: The “Stone Circle” in the north end of Feathermoon Stronghold (cross faction friendly, bring those potions!)

✧Event time: Saturday, July 24th at 5pm WrA time (8pm EST)
Hope to see you there!

1 Like