A moment of silence

Henry Cavill has officially been dumped as the Man of Steel.

3 Likes

Good, DC didn’t deserve him.

20 Likes

100% agree. I wonder if he might go for Bond now, given he was neck and neck with Craig to get it.

4 Likes

Henry Cavill has been a solid Superman. But I am going to assume the best–I’ve liked James Gunn’s take on superheroes in film/tv so far.

4 Likes

My favourite Superman ever, only popping Reeves at the post.

1 Like

Is this from Superman IV: The Quest for Peace? You know, the one where Superman says, “It’s Superman IV: The Quest for peace’in time”, and he Superman IV: The Quest for Peace’s all over those guys?

1 Like

He also left The Witcher.

No clue who the guy is since I only watched the late and great Christopher Reeves as Superman

2 Likes

Bet he regrets leaving Witcher series now

Somewhere out there is a reality where Nicholas Cage got the role of Superman and I am sad I’ll never be able to visit it.

3 Likes

Hot Shots. Parody of a bunch of movies like Top Gun, Rocky,Dances with Wolves, etc :rofl:

2 Likes

No one regrets leaving the Witcher series.

9 Likes

Can you all believe that he left the Witcher for this? :frowning:

2 Likes

He left the Witcher because Dumbflix wasn’t bothering with the actual Witcher lore.

9 Likes

He dumped them, he’s too busy making Morbius II and Morbius III at the same time.

1 Like

You know it’s going to be bad when the show writers and producers hated the books and games.

6 Likes

The Witcher is going down the tubes. It’s good he bailed.

Wait what?

2 Likes

Wasn’t the whole thing cancelled across the board? The way it’s worded makes it seem as though he was fired for not doing a good job or something. And that’s obviously a lie so anyone who thinks he’s not a good actor can fite me he is amazing don’t @ me

2 Likes

It was so good at first though. The first season was amazing.

2 Likes