A map showing Horde advantages over Alliance in AV

To all the Alliance whiners: This isn’t a faction imbalace issue, it has to do with the player base. People in North America and the EU that play on horde tend to be more pvp oriented.

More importantly even if it was a faction imbalance issue, this is Classic Wow. A lot of things aren’t balanced. Horde have to wait in an hour+ queue and Alliance lose most of their matches. Ret paladins can’t put out as much dps as rogues. Oomkins run out of mana much quicker than any other caster. Things are unfair. It is what it is. Get used to it or don’t play, but don’t act like a retail baby and demand changes be made to the game because things aren’t exactly even in every aspect of the game.

This isn’t a pvp player base issue.

Fact: I will level a horde and I will win most AVs and this has nothing to do with me being better player or not if I am on a faction.

You could swap everyone and do a forced faction change and horde would still win. For those that say the devs play horde, they would be excluded in this scenario.

2 Likes

Like how horde QQ got premades patched? I swear it’s like you lot have goldfish brains

2 Likes

Maybe because you have 39 horde players carrying you?

https://imgur.com/NHUHzyW

Is why premades got patched out. It was not the Horde QQ, but the Alliance PuG’s rightfully wanting to start with a full team. I think my memory is better than yours.

This meme is getting old
Premades found a way to get around that by all queuing for a numbered bg when it was almost finished, and horde were still QQing so blizzard patched that
Just face it, both sides are full of babies
I personally just want 1.5 AV, which while horde-sided was balanced enough to still have fun

Premades continued to abuse right-click report on their own teammates. Saying the Horde had anything to do with Premade’s actions killing themselves is just deflecting the blame.

The horde didnt kill premades, they killed themselves.

Concedes all of my points but tries to obfuscate with shared alliance QQ about premades

Just because both sides were crying doesn’t mean you weren’t
Also they patched afk reporting. You can’t do that anymore

They were reporting people for spamming, not afk. This resulted in people being disconnected and silencing their account.

You claimed that it was the Horde who got premades killed when premades got themselves killed for multiple different reasons.

So let me get this stright…

Premades can’t exist because:
-Games were starting with sub 40
-people were getting reported afk

So with both of those patched surely we can bring them back right?
Now watch as he avoids this question

No changes were made to the “report for spamming” feature…which was the feature being abused. Unfortunately, even though I am not a fan of that feature…it is working as intended…it was and continued to be abused.

Lets deal with the symptom and not the issue

So you admit premades aren’t the problem and it’s the spam report system?
Bravo on the dodge btw. must have popped evasion on that q

No, you said that. The report system is working as intended. People organizing to abuse that system is the problem.

Breaking the reporting system would be dealing with the symptom. Breaking people organizing so they could abuse the system would be fixing the problem…and hey, no one is getting mass reported anymore. It worked!

But now you’re strawmanning and you’ve moved the goalposts so far we’re not even in the same timezone anymore. You went from “horde QQ’d” to “both sides QQ’d” to “yes, the Alliance QQ’d, but they fixed the problems.” to “if they broke the systems we were abusing, the Alliance wouldn’t have a reason to QQ anymore.”

tl;dr
Basically you’re saying the only issue you have with premades is that alliance were getting kicked from premade groups
Pardon my skepticism but 0% chance you cared about that and 100% chance you were QQing about your 50-70% loss rate

If you’re just going to put motivations into my head, then you never had any intention of actually having a conversation.

The downward spiral of his posting has been entertaining at least.

Keep going. Evasion is about to fall off

It must be exhausting assuming everyone and everything has an ulterior motive. I have been in good faith, but It is hard to continue a conversation with another party who will admit to your face that they think your motivations are a lie.

Yes or no, would you be okay with premades coming back if they fixed the spam report feature?
This really shouldn’t be that hard of a question but evasion is OP

I don’t think fixing one bad situation by going back in time to another bad situation is a good fix. They fixed the problem of people being falsely reported reported though…there was nothing wrong with the report feature.