A map showing Horde advantages over Alliance in AV

I did not create this, but this is showing the current 1.12 game mode. (not the wrong map you may have seen)

https://.imgur.com/a/jGM40vd

(blizzard disabled my ability to post links so you have to remove the dots. This is fine because it continues to prove my point that actiblizz favors horde and shuts down anyone from alliance who voices their opinion)

42 Likes

Perfect example of why they lose. Alliance still think of AV as a race.

44 Likes

Wow that is amazing

This, AV is a PVP zone. It’s a BATTLEground, emphasis on the battle. The Alliance misunderstanding of that concept is why they keep looking for excuses.

#nochanges

19 Likes

Lol. Your comment annoys the crap out of me. It’s so disingenuous. OBVIOUSLY getting to a tower/graveyard/choke point before the other team can is a HUGE ADVANTAGE.

52 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/jGM40vd

No need to edit links like this.

3 Likes

Perfect example of today’s horde players we call out #nochanges after we get the changes that gives us 100% win rate

32 Likes

Lemme help you on this one:

27 Likes

But strategy is involved. Also, the huge number of botters and afkers on YOUR SIDE isn’t exactly helping your case.

2 Likes

I just chalked it up to horde intellect and pvp superiority that we have 95%+ losses in AV. Its just weird my xp in wsg is opposite.

14 Likes

ITT horde denial at its finest.

27 Likes

ITT bads crying about being bad

8 Likes

Let’s assume that both sides are equal in skill, gear, desire to win, knowledge of strategy.

Now give one side faster access to objectives.

Which side will tend to win more?

59 Likes

I think blizzard took away my ability to post links. When ever i try it just give me an error lol

The side that utilizes the advantages of the map to the best. There’s a reason we stopped going after any objectives until we wipe the map with you and cap SHGY and SFGY. It’s strategically sound. Then we can go after all those objectives with the pretty lines to them at our leisure, making their distance from the starting cave pointless.

We’ve wiped you behind SF, left side of Bal, by Galv, at IBgy, at IBT, at SHB, at Bal, and at SHgy. It’s a strategy and skill thing, nothing more. And now that the tables are even, that’s become clear as day.

4 Likes

Kind of odd that the exact same map was around for years and Alliance were dominating AV. Must be Horde bias.

8 Likes

meta is completely different.

horde didn’t defend.

exploiting pathing was nowhere near as high - for both sides.

3 Likes

So you’re saying that people know how to stop it but they still don’t?

2 Likes

you have to outplay the horde by such a large margin to win due to the map imbalances that they are thoroughly using to their benefit in this new meta.

17 Likes

Idk why we keep making posts about this stuff tbh. Alliance say map advantage horde say its their intellect.
Win rates speak for themselves - 95%+ horde win rate and growing queues will make blizz look at it eventually.

4 Likes