A macro to protect your ego

Had this for awhile now, thought i’d share it.
It’s a macro to inspect players without targeting them. Because all those peasants aren’t worthy of your attention. It’s perfect for the gladiators who “afk” on their mounts but you still want to look at peoples rating and secretly laugh at how low it is.

/focus [target=mouseover]
/script InspectUnit(“focus”)

It’s a mouseover that also puts them on focus so you know when they target you.

15 Likes

Perfect, though I’m probably going to use it less for rating inspections and more for things I do in Goldshire.

1 Like

Starting off with toxicity, are we not?

As a multi-glad of several specs myself, I never laugh at other peoples rating. For all I know, they just do not have the time to play as much.

Gomachi you gotta chill out on mud before you get pregnant

He won’t stick around I guarantee it

6 Likes

Oh I know, he’s a young buck sewing his wild oats. Besides, when I simp for Mud I always say no youknowhatbutIcan’tsayitonWoWforumsbecauceit’snotpoliticallycorrectanymore after, so it’s ok.

3 Likes

Downvoted.

2 Likes

A long time ago in like cata i think there was an addon that showed on your screen what player near you had you targeted

I wonder if that still exists

1 Like

Yeah I vaguely remember that. I was looking for this ages ago, couldn’t find it.

1 Like

I can’t imagine caring who is targeting who, nor caring about what other peoples rating is.

Reported the thread for promoting toxic behavior.

This will be perfect when I inspect my grandson, Bramot, weird friends. I don’t want them to know that I’m suspicious of them, I think they have been offering him funny cigarettes recently. I also made a roast the other night, and he said he didn’t want any because he didn’t want a stain on his “drip”.

4 Likes

Wait if he’s your Grandson, why is his hair gray and yours is red? I am calling BS.

Simple. Bramot’s grandma wanted me to look younger. Therefore she and Bramot used Just for Men Red hair dye to make me youthful. Bramot said I looked, “bussin”. I told him I never drove a bus in my life.

Bramot dyed his hair gray for the super spooky kids parade at the local school. He’s dressing up like a brainless robotic zombie named Ion.

6 Likes

Makes sense to me.

This macro actually farms and everyone should have it

Found your anthem tamagachi

1 Like

I wish that I could…

1 Like

Be like the cool kids…

1 Like

Cause all the cool kids…

1 Like

They seem to fit in…

1 Like

Is this the 3rd or 4th version of lvl 10 alt that trolls, can GM ban them for avoiding the ignore feature.

2 Likes