A macro to protect your ego

Not sure, but I don’t think Blizzard would since people are allowed to have alts and play multiple characters

At least he outed any alts I missed ignoring. This kid is so desperate for my attention it is unreal.

Also he liked his own posts. Imagine being that lonely.

Oh boy you must be new here

VIEW 5 HIDDEN REPLIES

VIEW 1 HIDDEN REPLY

VIEW 2 HIDDEN REPLIES

Dear Blizz do your job and ban trolls and serial harassers. Like good lord this kid is so toxic and it clearly shows blizzard condones harassment.

4 Likes

What’s the point of muting them if you’re going to announce they’re muted everytime they post

1 Like

It’s more hightlighting that this is all this kid does.

They don’t care lol they want you to react just don’t

Eh true, it’s getting old.

There you go giving in to the popular forum crew again. Do you bby, keep yelling about HIDDEN REPLIES

tiptac can show you their target just by mouseover

1 Like

Yeah it’s not quite the same, but it’s neat.

Would be nice to have the old version though.

@Dramn-ysera this will enhance your virtues of knighthood

xd it’s funny bc at least on my server this happens a lot but since almost everyone quit most of the people around them are npcs.

Man why don’t u just @ me wtf

you told me to drop an amz in world pvp against a fire mage but amz only affects party members

you’re fried old man, your time is nigh!!!

1 Like

Tbh I thought he would try and kill u if he had a brain

bold of u to think a mage besides larry isn’t cooked

3 Likes

Rofl I was talking about this dh that I always find in Oribos on his mount whenever I go there. Surrounded by a million Korthia like npcs.

Ok him and you at the Cathedral’s entrance surrounded by trees and 2 low lvl afk gnomes then. That was last ssn though, haven’t been there lately so I can’t comment on how it is now.

I think I know exactly which dh you are talking about

Also I don’t ride my mount rlly anymore, been seeing a lot of rlly cringe ego out of people who ride them