[A] M+ Focused Guild LFM

Dissonance, a recently formed guild devoted to running medium to high mythic+ keys is looking to add more members to our mythic+ teams. Currently accepting all roles. We are also recruiting anyone who just needs a guild home, as we are a social guild who enjoys helping you gear up. Our members are friendly, WoW veterans, and very knowledgable. We would love to add you to our roster!

If you’re interested please reply to this post or hit me up at my battle tag: Niv#11402

Hello! I am very interested in joining a social guild and raiding!

We have plans to start raiding in the next week. Feel free to add my battle tag and I can look for you and get you invited to the guild.

Niv#11402

replying to get some information. I have been out for years. Did everything back in the day up to wrath. Came back for some classic and havent played in about 3 years now. Im looking to kinda get back in but feeling some groups out. To be honest i actually wanna have fun and get back into the game but some people have issues with disabled veterans. I am 100% disabled veteran with PTSD and anxiety. They have issues when i ask ALOT of questions to get the feel for things to find a rythm and understand everything that has changed. So my question is how would you or your guild respond to that?

CktmReaper66#1701

First and foremost, thank you for your service. Secondly, one of the important aspects of our guild is inclusivity. We want everyone to have fun together. Here is an excerpt from our guild pillars which I hope will help answer your question: “Dissonance welcomes and encourages participation by everyone. We are committed to being an inclusive guild that people will feel comfortable joining. We explicitly honor diversity in age, culture, ethnicity, individuals with disabilities, genotype, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, political beliefs, profession, race, religion, sexual orientation.”

So if you’d like to join and give us a try, you’re more than welcome to. Feel free to ping me in battle.net. I’ll add you as well! Niv#11402

The guild sounds perfect, just wondering what times you raid and if you may be interested in a H priest?

We’re still working on the raid schedule, we could always use more dps. Feel free to touch base with me via my battle tag: Niv#11402