{A} Looking for active, casual guild

I’m looking for a casual, no drama, yet active guild to join with my new void elf. Not sure why it won’t let me post on her. I’m just coming back to wow and thought I’d try the alliance out for a change. I’ve been active on and off since classic beta. I used to raid hard core back in Wrath, though having children kinda changed that a bit. lol. I’m laid back, easy going and love having fun and helping out. So drop me a line!

Hey, Lianaryia! We’ve got a guild that I think you might like to take for a spin! You can read up on our casual-ness and other absurdities here. Let me know if you’d like more info!

I read your guild info. I’m a very comical goof head, just ask my wife. I’ve ran around my house carrying my son screaming “banana!” at the top of my lungs. Now, I will be upfront. I am a hard core Christian and I have traditional Christian beliefs. That being said, most of my friends are atheists and several of them are bisexual, pagan, Buddhist etc… Imo, what someone does in their personal life is none of my concern and I never put them down due to their beliefs. I tend to love everyone the same. I’m not one to throw down on anyone, it’s not my place. But, if someone does ask my opinion, I will state my belief in a non judgmental way. There is a history of discord towards each other so I wanted to get that out of the way. So… If you guys are ok with me being a Christian who loves wow. Sure, we can talk. I would like that.

Lianaryia,

I’m gonna try to catch you in game so we can chat! :smile: