Mod - please delete this

Necro posting
Do you yearn for a weekly raid where someone sets themselves on fire and runs at the boss?

You do that once or twice and you never live it down...
1 Like
If everyone hasn't checked out the first of the Warbinger shorts, DO EET. Jaina is totally amazing and I think we're all happy to see her return!
(as a Critter, I'm totally nerding out over how talented Laura Bailey is!)

You spice?
Hey hey,

New-old player just getting back into this. Have a lvl 70 Human Paladin "Ramza" on Steamwheedle.

I've been away for 10 years, and my knowledge (or, lack thereof) is basic enough that I must ask you, here, how to apply? :)
Been away from the game since Cataclysm and just came back. With a one year old on my hands, I need a casual guild. Would love to know how to reply. Please let me know!
PS - if you see me jumping on and offline, it's because I'm fighting with my addons (again).
Yay major content patches! :D
Who knew that being a bunch of dorks was a selling point? :D
You can also do a /who Shadow Order and let someone on the list know that you saw the forum post and you're interested in joining! We'll get you into the guild and get you started getting familiar with the crazy!
Ten days until BfA!
We've got lots of group activities planned for after launch, including running in groups with warmode on, lots of group questing, dungeons, etc.!

PS - Saurfang for warchief! :P
If you haven't done the scenarios yet, don't watch this. BUT JAINA IS AWESOME AF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O2d0FO3_M
BfA is going live tomorrow, folks!
(I can't confirm this, but I've heard it's good to start out in Silithus to get the Heart first.)
Hope everyone is having a great time in the new expansion! I know most of us are really enjoying it.
We'll have enough folks to 120 and geared enough to poke our heads into the raid when it opens.
Currently we're in the process of getting everyone leveled up and just checking out the sights.
Did y'all know there's BOTH a house full of kitties AND a house full of doggos in Boralus?
How's everyone feeling about the new expac? Is Drustvar the best zone ever or what?!
Several of us are poking into heroics, both dungeons and island expeditions and working on rep (SO MANY REPS!) for all these Kul Tirans that are gonna join the Alliance very soon! XD
Also working on getting everyone who wants to raid leveled up and geared up so we can all take part in the insanity. And bees.
Are you guys still looking for members who stand in fire and poop?

I've been known to do that but I'm stealthed when I do so no one knows......

...... Unless they use their nose..... :-D

I'm looking for a new guild, I just hit 120 today, and I fight with a broken bottle. Looking to do instances, raids, explorations, etc (except pvp) with a group who feels that the fun is in the journey.

And yes, Drustvar is the best zone since classic Duskwood.

Hope to hear from you.
Hey there, Shadow Order. Are you still accepting new members? I'm a very casual player with a crazy day job, home life, etc., to contend with, so I know what it's like to have to let 'adulting' come first before WoW.

I'm all about cultivating lower than average expectations, standing in fire, standing in poop, etc. and can do all of that in-game, too.
Do we have a discord?--- @work can´t ask ingame :p
Obviously, I'm bad at checking this sometimes. Work, work, work!
Yes, we have a Discord server with nine million channels of idiocy!
But you already have figured that out, Fikz. XD
I'm interested in joining. Not sure how full you guys are on raid night but I would like to participate. Mostly I have done LFR and some pugging of normal uldir.

Are y’all still recruiting? I have more than a few characters who sound like they would fit right in. IN all truth I haven;t really raided regularly since Wrath except LFR. I miss the fun antics in a raid. I am not into being hardcore. Primarily I spend my time farming but would love to have a good guild for mythics and raiding. My current one is simply my family’s bank guild. LOL I am about the only active person. Looking for that old school community where cutting the fool is a good thing.

i would like to join your guild, its me and a friend, let pm me in game ‘Synalae’ please !